Here for you.

(me from the future here hi, idk why i decided to dramatize this chapter sm, my apologies as it is literally one of the cringest here, you'll see why)

TW! SELF HARM, DEPRESSION, MENTION OF SUCIDE.

George entered the kitchen, completely blocking out his boyfriend who was trying to ask how he was. He didn't mean to, but he was too exhausted to realize he was being talked to. George opened the fridge and looked through it, noticing the lack of food.

"Are you ignoring me?" Dream briskly moved to stand behind George.

He shook his head and turned around, letting the fridge shut on its own and hugging Dream.

Dream held George. He rested his head ontop of his. They stood there for a few minutes, Georges arms seemed to fall to his sides, he melted into dream with a single yawn.

"Are you going to go grocery shopping with me?" Dream rubbed georges back, knowing that he liked it.

"Can we have a nap first?"

"George, its 9 am." He laughed, still holding onto him.

He groaned and clutched onto Dream tighter, taking in the sweet smell of vanilla.

"Why don't you stay here, I'll go." He suggested.

George nodded and left, heading for the couch until he saw that Bad and Sapnap occupied it, cuddling. George stood there, looking to Clay, then back to the sleeping duo.

He decided to snap a picture before saying goodbye to dream and leaving to his room to sleep. George felt tired. He didn't trust himself when he was alone, another reason why he always clingled to Dreams. He felt tired and unreasonably sad. He'd tried to hide it so his friends wouldn't worry, but every day he felt more and more depressed. The feeling of becoming more and more encouraged to just end it helped the pit form in his stomach. George eyed a blade that sat on his dresser. The urge grew more and more as his eyes watered, tears fell onto his lap. Dream wasn't there. Sapnap and Bad never went into Georges room. His thoughts sped through his mind. He slowly stood up and approached his dresser, his breath picked up. It felt like his throat was closing up. He took the blade in between his fingers. This was the only way he could think of to fix himself. To punish himself. He held the sharp blade against his skin, thoughts rushed through his head. He thought of dream, they didn't keep secrets. He'd be angry. Yeah, he'd be angry. George couldn't help but think to himself. He winced at the sharp pain in his arm after the first movement. But it wasn't enough. One turned into two, which turned into four. George fell to the floor, choking on his silent sobs. He couldn't escape it. He was a failure. Constantly relying on others. He felt horrible about himself. He heard the front door open and the familiar yelling. Dream returned home. The time spent in his room only felt like a few minutes, but two hours have passed. He quickly scrambled, tucking the red stained razor under a few clothes and pulling his sleeves down. He wiped the tears off of his wet cheeks and started to pretend like he was making his bed. He didn't want to make his bed. But he didn't want dream to worry, he'd be fine.

Dream called out for George.

"Come here! I got you something." He sounded excited.

So George put on a fake smile and left his room, going into the kitchen where Sapnap and Dream joked around.

"Hm?" Asked George.

"Look!" Dream held out a box of cupcakes he picked up at the store.

Sapnap left the kitchen, giving the couple some personal time.

George was good at acting like nothing was wrong, it made it easier when dream was oblivious to it. Of course, he felt bad for lying, but it would just hurt him more to here the truth. That's what he told himself.

"Thank you!" He giggled as Dream hugged him.

When George tried to back away from the hug, Dream lightly grabbed him by his arm, pushing a wince onto his face as he quickly recoiled. It only took Dream a moment to realize. His eyes quickly watered.

"George..what the hell?" He didn't sound angry, he sounded worried. Dream held George's hands.

"I..I'm sorry.." The tears poured out now and his breathing became delayed.

"Can I see?" He didn't want to see it. But he needed to. His voice was raspy and had strings of pain in it.

The silence after Dreams words were deafening. George opened his mouth to speak but nothing could come out except cries.

George held out his shaky arm to Dream, lifting up the sleeve of his hoodie, which was actually Dreams.

Dream fell onto his knees, still holding georges hands.

"Why?" A simple question that was given no response.

Dream stood back up, pressing his forehead against Georges, pulling down his sleeve carefully.

"I'm here for you. I love you. Please Georgie, talk to me." He pleaded with him.

"I'm sorry." It was almost as if those words were on repeat in Georges head. Its all he could manage to say. Maybe it was because he truly was.

"Its okay. Come on, let's go clean them. " George nodded and they walked to the bathroom together. When Dream sat George down on the toilet seat, memories from when they first moved and and George had accidentally cut himself flood through his head. George came back from his dozing to his sorrow riddened boyfriend wrapping his arm in a white bandage, humming lightly to him.

"Are..are you mad?"

Dream looked up.

"No, of course I'm not mad. I just don't understand why you wouldn't come to me. " He spoke softly, not wanting to startle him with a sudden change in tone. Dream didn't want to baby George for what happened, but it seemed hard not to. He'd never been this worried before.

"I didn't want to worry you. " George started to cry again, it was surprising he hadn't cried himself dry by now.

"Well, you not telling me is making me worry more." Dream wiped his tears and placed a peck on his forehead.

"I'm sorry." Another apology slipped through Georges lips.

"Dont apologize." Dream tried to reassure him.

George and dream stood up in unison, pulling eachother into their arms, sinking into the shared warmth and comfort.