You're not leaving me

tw - mention/themes of suicide, mention of pills, emetophobia, mention of selfharm

summary for those who skip : Dream panics, can't open the door. He calls for bad and sapnap. Sapnap gets the door open by slamming himself into it, all rush in, Dream tries to get responses from George. After he wouldn't tell him what he'd taken, Dream made George puke up what he'd taken. George begged him to stop, and ended up in his arms crying.

wordcount - 1053

And it sounded all too familiar to not be what he was thinking.

Now he was panicking, suddenly he had no clue what to do. It was like everything he thought through the other night had vanished. So, he shouted for Bad and Sapnap as he tried to get the door open. Usually, he'd be good at picking locks. But his hands were shaky and he couldn't focus. If something bad happened to George he didn't know what he'd do, he didn't know how he could even live without him.

Losing him, the same way he'd lost his other friend, would absolutely destroy him and his heart wouldn't be able to take it, he wouldn't be able to take it.

Bad woke first hearing his frantic yelling, then went to wake Sapnap up as soon as he kept shouting. The two rushed down stairs in their pajamas, and when they entered the room they saw Dream sitting by the door, trying to unlock it as he cried.

"Whats going on?" Bad asked. His tone dripped in not only worth but confusion, throughout all Georges breakdowns and relapses, he hadn't been informed on the situation. He rushed over, setting a hand on Dreams back and trying to comfort him. Dream couldn't find the strength to even begin to explain it, he could only keep trying at the door uselessly.

Sapnap already knew. From what he had saw the previous day, George sitting on the ground, sobbing, and desperately trying to pull his shirt over his legs. But Sapnap saw what he was trying to hide, his whole thigh covered in deep cuts.

He could assume what was happening now. Instead of speaking and answering Bads question, he moved Dream out of the way, his hand on the handle as he pushed himself into the door forcefully. 

Sapnap knew Dream had dealt with this before, he met him shortly after and helped him manage his feelings. He could only imagine what would happen now.

Dream got to his feet with help from Bad, who held him in a warm, comforting hug until the door opened with all Sapnaps strength. All three rushed into the bathroom, Dream pushing past the other to and immediately getting onto the floor with George.

Georges eyes were halflidded, his head lulling and his tears falling onto his damp shirt. He felt tired. He just wanted to sleep with one more hug from Dream, that is with the chance that he wouldn't wake up.

He didn't want to wake up. Or atleast, he thought he didn't. Deep down he knew he wanted a life with Dream, a life worth living where he and his friends could have fun, where he could feel free and where shorts without the pain of hiding scars.

"What did you take? George! What did you take?" He lifted his head, looking into his beautiful brown eyes as they slowly shut. But they opened again quickly, he was fighting against it.

"I--" He started, shaking his head as his sobs seemed to take up his words. Besides him were two bottles, not empty, but not close to full either.

Bad and Sapnap brought eachother into a hug, both now crying aswell. They hadn't seen anything like this happen, and they hadn't realized how bad of a spot George was in, it only made them feel like bad friends.

"I love you, I love you, I love you so much." George hugged Dreams arm, but Dream wasn't taking his time to exchange I love yous or let the pills stay in his system any longer. Dream propped George up against himself and opened the toilet seat, he hoped whatever he'd taken hadn't been in his system for anywhere over two hours. Then, his body most likely had already dissolved it and he wouldn't be able to puke them back up.

"Open your mouth." Unlike all his words before this point, this wasn't a question.

He wasn't let George leave him, he was no letting the love of his life go so soon.

He fought against it, shaking his head and trying to back away from the toilet. He felt weak overall, like his body turned to jelly. It took so much to even move backwards, but maybe that was just because Dream had a tight hold on him.

Dream figured he'd have to take matters into his own hands, literally. He moved George to the toilet as gently as he could, and when his hand approached his mouth George pushed it away.

"Stop, please, just go away." He pleaded, fighting back with whatever energy and strength he had. He felt so tired, his eyelids heavy and every muscle in his body begging for him to sleep.

"You're not leaving me, not you." He nodded the other two over, both holding Georges hands out of the way. Of course they didn't want to be so forceful, but if they didn't god knows what would happen.

Dream cringed as he opened Georges mouth, it was probably just as uncomfortable for George as it was for Dream. He didn't want to be sticking his fingers all up in Georges mouth, but again, it was kind of needed if he wouldn't do it himself.

He quickly removed his hand, retracting his arm and allowing George to puke into the toilet. Bad rubbed his back as he turned his head to face the opposite way.

Sapnap on the other hand had moved over to Dream and he him in a hug, comforting him. "Hes gonna be okay." He whispered, trying to not only reassure Dream but himself. Bad had been silent throughout all this, taken aback and at a lost for words.

George layed back in Dreams arms after wiping his mouth, tears still streamed down his face as he tried to stay quiet.

--