Change in mood.

After the group woke up, Bad served them breakfast of eggs and toast after they all packed their belongings up. They made small talk around the table as they ate. They all knew bad was a good cook, but they underestimated how good. Dream did the dirty dishes and everyone else tidied the room, it was common courtesy to make the job easier for the room cleaners since they already did so much. Bad would also leave a note that thanked them for all their hard work, followed by a derpy drawn smiley face.

Before leaving, they would all double-scan the hotel room to make sure they weren't forgetting anything such as a charger or clothing item. When they left their hotel room and locked up, Dream stayed behind with George to whisper something in his ear.

"I meant what I said on that rollercoaster. " The feeling of his warm breath, his lips brushing against his ear sent shivers down Georges spine.

"I guess I owe you."

"You do."

"I'll do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" He repeated after George, sounding risky.

"Whatever. You. Want." His voice was more slowed and drawn out now.

Their moment was interrupted by Sapnap calling them.

"Are you two coming?" He yelled from across the hallway, Bad shushed him.

"Yeah." Dream called back out.

Dream took George by the hand and pulled him back to the group with him, giggles followed with each step.

Back at the car, George and Dream were on, "Putting the suitcases in the trunk" dutie while Bad and Sapnap started the car up, putting on tunes and getting comfortable for the three hour long ride back. George leaned over to push his own blue suitcase into the back of the trunk to make more room for the rest. Dream came up behind him and pressed against him boldly, he made it seem as if he was only trying to help him move stuff around, but George knew he was trying to turn him on. And to be fair, what he was doing was fully working.

"Dreammmmm." He coed.

"You said it George, whatever I want."

George sighed followed by another giggles and dragged Dream back into the car, getting comfortable in the back seat. Bad and Sapnap made small talk under the sound of the car radio.

Halfway through the ride George felt a hand creep in his inner thigh. Both him and Dream were covered by a small blanket in the car, so what he was doing wasn't visible to Bad or Sapnap, who would check in the mirror every once in awhile between small talk. George could feel the heat rise in his body, he could also feel the growing erection in his sweats. George eyed him, half with want, half with a look that told him to stop. Dream instead rubbed his leg with a yawn, resting his head on Georges shoulder. With every movement on his leg, George became needier, he squirmed under the blanket a small bit. Bad was asleep in passenger seat.

Dreams hand slowed down on Georges leg, which brought on a more comforting feeling rather than sexual. George was finally falling asleep, he enjoyed long car rides. The feeling of small bumps filled him with warmth. And the feeling of cuddling with Clay mixed with that, was even better. When the car came to a stop, it filled George with disappointment, but he knew what awaited him inside.

George headed in before everyone, with permission to since he helped the most with packing the suitcases. This time Sapnap and Bad would be bringing the suitcases inside. Dream rushed indoors, he couldn't be more excited to see his boyfriend. Whatever. You. Want. He wasn't going to forget those words, not tonight.

George sat on the bed with a needy expression, the same one from earlier. They both seemed equally as excited for what was to come, the night that was ahead of them. That was until George shot up and bolted to the bathroom so fast he almost slipped on the shiny floors. He hunched over the toilet and vomited more than once. He wasn't sure what it was, but he could feel it rising in his throat in the bedroom. Dream followed George into the bathroom. He knelt beside him and rubbed his back. Though dream couldn't cleary see Georges face, he could tell his eyes were tearing up. George had been excited, he knew Dream was even more. He felt he had disappointed him with the sudden change in mood, but all Dream wanted was to take care of George.

(THIS IS NOT FUCKING MPREG)

George clutched his stomach as he layed back in Dreams arms on the bathroom tile.

"I'll make it up to you, I'm sorry." George said with a whisper.

"Hey, hey. Its fine, you don't need to. Just let me be here for you."

George nodded. He could feel his eyes becoming heavier, but his stomach wouldn't let him sleep. Dream helped him back to his bedroom and stayed up with him. He brought a bucket to the side of his bed incase he had to puke, he brought him water, and even cooked for him. It was still early in the afternoon so it would be a long day.

Dream cared for George the rest of the day, the two mainly stayed in Georges room for the day while Bad and Sapnap did their own stuff.

It seemed George started to cry with the stomach pain, thats what really threw off Dream.

"I know, I know." Dream tried his best to comfort him, he layed with him in a cuddle. Early in the day they believed it could've been a flu, but they realized everyone else felt fine, it must've been something he ate.

Time seemed to pass by slowly for George, every moment he felt horrible. Whether he was puking or just laying with Dream, it hurt. He couldn't fall back asleep until Dream hummed lightly, which instantly put him to sleep. Something about Clay made him feel safe. It just added onto the list of things he loved about Dream.

Dream didn't realize he had fallen asleep too until his eyes fluttered open to Georges voice cussing out nothing in particularly, maybe the fact he had puked once again. George had awakened to another vomit creeping up his throat. Even if it was food poisoning, it felt odd he'd be this sick from it. Before Dream said anything, he turned over to Georges alarm clock to check the time. 2 am.

"I thought you fell asleep, You're awake?" Dream sat up to look at George. He looked tired, and more pale than usual, thats what worried him the most.

"I cant sleep, every 5 minutes I have to fucking puke." His voice was raspy as if he was losing it and hints of annoyance shimmered through.

"Right okay. Soup?" Dream climbed from under the covers and stood up.

"I guess. Thank you dreamy."

Dream gave a caring smile before he left to the kitchen to make George something to eat, hopefully he could keep it down despite his other attempts.

After a few minutes Dream returned holding a red bowl. He shut the door behind him with his heel and set the bowl on the bedside table.

George held the bowl in his lap and picked at the food with his soon, swirling it around with an unsure glare. He had no appetite, another sign of food poisoning.

"Atleast try to eat, please." Dreams voice was soft and loving. Before they started dating, he would always be teased and picked at. This was a whole new side to him. After a few bites of his soup, George set the bowl down on the bedside table where it once resided. They cuddled up to eachother, Dream eventually getting George to fall asleep. It was a long restless day, while George would surely be resting for the day, Dream would stay up to make sure he had everything he needed.