chapter 2

"Now entering His highness , her majesty and the prince's" exclaimed the man who stood in front of the entrance to the ball. 

Everyone at the ball quickly fixed their posture and stared at the royals walking in, once the couple and their son's were done with their grand entrances they all split up.

The king went to discuss with his business partners, The queen went to speak with the other nobles, and the rest of the prince's besides Taehyung went out to play with the other children.

The little prince stood right behind his mother clinging on to her dress as tight as he could while trying to hid his presents from the other unknown nobles who were speaking to his mother. 

"Taehyung why don't you go play with the other kids?" calmly exclaimed the queen.

"No" Taehyung was always very blunt, but sometimes his bluntness could really affect other people the wrong way.

After a few minutes he became bored of the discussion the adults were having so he left, once he left the nobles and his mother he went to sit on one of the chairs that were put out.

A few seconds later Taehyung felt someone tap his shoulder, once he turned around he sighed furiously.

"Hi, Taetae" Taehyung absolutely hated that nickname coming from her mouth one of the reasons was because she was to nice.

Everyone liked her the queen, the king, the nobles, and the children of the nobles, even the villagers liked her.

They all wanted her to be the next queen, and that made him hate her even more.

He didn't know why, he just hated looking at her beautiful features.

Her small nose, her long h/c hair, her ethereal e/c eyes she hated them all. 

She was stunning, that's something he knew for sure but he still hated her.

Something in his mind always told him to hate every inch of her even if he knew that was wrong.

The girl looked at him and smiled "Tae~ wanna go out to the pond?" the girl smiled widely while saying those words.

"Hmmmm its better than staying here" she was even happier than you would imagine, everytime she would ask him to walk with him he'd always decline rudely but this time he accepted.

"You finally accepted, thank you Taeta-" "don't call me that lady Y/n," He said seriously without a hint of happiness in his voice.

"Lady Y/n, are you disrespecting the royal family?"  asked prince Taehyung, the girls eyes widened by hearing those words.

"NO-no of course not your Highness," she exclaimed hesitantly.

"Then why do you keep calling me Taetae, the only person who is aloud to call me that is my mother, not even my brothers are aloud to call me that," he got up and started walking towards her.

Once he got up and started walking forward ,she started walking backwards.

"So what gives you the right to call me. The prince of your land by a nickname only the queen can call me" he asked while pointing at her. 

Then they both stopped. 

The girl shuddered underneath him, he was very intimidating thats for sure even thought he was 5 he spoke like he was adleast 15.

He was a lot more mature  for his age that why he never really liked the other children, they were all irresponsible little brats that couldn't even spell their own name properly in his eyes.

They all played tag and ran around like they were commoners.

That was one thing he hated about nobles, they didn't know how to teach their children manners. 

As you can see he was also very self confident and had much self pride a lot like his older brother Seokjin.

---

Lmao I wrote this at 3am last night, it might have a bunch of grammatical errors so sorry :') 

(im to lazy to proof read)