1.

There she was.

The daunting, unfathomably quick on her toes, and uber clever Multimouse.

She was fighting what seemed to be millions of mini robots with laser powers. Chat Noir made a mental note on how she effortlessly knocked out every single one of those bots. It somehow reminded him of his Lady's tactical strategies. Now that he thought about it, something was missing. He peered around, searching for the one hero who wasn't present...

Ladybug.

As the thought crossed his mind, a small ladybug flew in front of him, landing on his nose. He smiled to himself, watching the little bug take flight once again. It flew in the same direction as the action taking place.

Chat didn't feel super comfortable with Ladybug's idea of using Multimouse again, since he already new Marinette was Multimouse. The whole reason Ladybug and Chat Noir don't know each other's identities is because it could be dangerous! The mission at hand  could be in jeopardy if they aren't careful. Luckily, Marinette is a smart girl. A trait that always reminds him of Ladybug and her clever thinking, even in stressful situations.

"NOO!" The akumatized villain Robotix bellowed as Multimouse used Chat Noir's belt to sweep through the rest of the robots. With one fell swoop, the akuma flew out of one of the tattered robots. Multimouse took the opportunity to catch the escaping akuma by using a nullifier, courtesy of Master Fu. A nullifier is basically an old antique item that can be used to trap akumas, without them akumatizing the person holding it. However, nullifiers have a time limit before they reform into a regular urn. Luckily, the nullifier can be reused, so long as the akuma it held captive is purified.

Ever since Monarch stole all the miraculous from Ladybug they've been fighting hand and tail to get all the miraculous back. Luckily they managed to get back the bunny miraculous. Manipulation of time is a very dangerous feat. They have been going back into the past to fetch old miraculous before they were stolen if it suits the occasion. And today, unfortunately, is one of those days.

Bunnix had collected the mouse miraculous from Master Fu's box in the past just for this occasion. She had left the mouse miraculous on Marinette's nightstand with a note telling her where to place the miraculous when she was done using it, so Bunnix could return it back to the past in it's rightful place. It was a plan that future ladybug came up with due to her struggle with Monarch and Robotix.

Chat held out his baton and extended it, flinging himself across the rooftop, to meet the reforming Multimouse. Many of her little mouse forms clattered together, fusing into the normal sized superheroine she truly was. When she was back to her regular size, her miraculous began to beep.

"Quite a purrfect performance for a rookie, Miss Mouse." He bowed, adding a wink as his gaze lifted to meet hers.

The superheroine smirked, straightening her windswept twin buns on top of her head. "While the cat's away, the mice will play, Kitty." She tapped on his bell in a playful demeanor. Though, unintentionally, her actions only seemed to encourage Chat Noir's fancy for cheesy wordplay.

Chat chuckled quietly in his stead, "Not feline up to playing a little game of Chat and Mouse?"

The question made Multimouse's eyes widen like a startled cat. Her expression later softened and a sad smile performed on her plush lips.

"Sorry, Chat..." Her miraculous beeped again, much to her annoyance. "This mouse has got to bounce, but maybe next time!" She gave him a hopeful smile before she bounded off to the edge of the roof. She stopped just before she leaped, remembering that she hadn't waved goodbye. After waving, she jutted up and dashed completely into the distance.