Chapter 45:Part 2:Girl!

So thanks. Here is the short chapter. One chapter closer to the end. Sorry I know I keep saying that but still. Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________

Vilu P.O.V.

"It's a girl!" I say happily.

"Hooray!" They all shout.

I laugh and then everybody comes and congratulates us one by one.

"Oh my gosh. A little princess!" Lud says.

"I am so proud of you. I can't believe my little girl is going to be a mother of another little girl" dad says.

"I will always be your little girl" I say to him and he gives me a hug.

"Congratulations, I love you so much!" Angie says holding my hands.

"I love you too!" I say with a smile and hug her.

I go and stand next to Leon. The Vargas' come over.

"I am proud of you guys, well done" Mr Vargas says and gives us a hug.

"I am so proud. I just can't believe it!" Mrs Vargas says. She gives us a hug but gives Lekn an extra tight one. I couldn't get tight hugs because of the bump.

"I can't believe my little bro and sis in law are having a child." Laura says and gives us a hug and Leon a high five afterwards.

After everybody has given us a congrats and a hug we decide to have ice cream.

"We have chocolate,strawberry,vanilla and caramel. Go get it!" Indi shouted and we all jumped up and went for ice cream. I took Vanilla and strawberry. We all are our ice cream with talking going around the whole room.

Gery walked over to me.

"Violetta can we talk?" She asked me. I nodded and we walked halfway up the stairs.

"Have you decided?" She asked me.

"No. I am very sorry. But I will mine a decision soon" I tell her.

"Okay" she says then walks downstairs again and to Alex. Still had no idea what do to do!

"Any names or ideas?" Cami asked.

Leon and I looked at each other. We had been thinking of this for a Girls name for a while.

"Maria" we said together. My dad and Angie smiled at us.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So this was the short part 2. Hope you liked it. So do you want a long chapter or two shortish chapter, comment and tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment.

Love
Lexy xoxo