Jihaan: What rubbish.!

Aditya: It's not rubbish.... It's Logic.... Think of it...! Let's take an example.....
Manav.... You are attacker.... Jihaan be in front of me and try to act as if you wanna save me from attacks from all sides.....

(They both did as Aditya said....)

Aditya: Now tell me if you think as my attacker..... Manav, who will you target first.... Me or My Bodyguard.!?

Manav: I guess your bodyguard..!

Aditya: Good.! Now Jihaan.... As my bodyguard.... if you had to protect me... how will you do so if instead of facing the attacker you had to turn to me and talk to me??

Jihaan: Then I guess I will switch positions with you so that my back faces the attacker and you are in front of me...

Aditya: EXACTLY my point..! Cz this never happened !!! She was literally behind me and that's why when we stopped to talk, the attacker saw MY back and as he targeted me, my dad had to come in between and he got shot.!!

Jihaan: Oh.! C'mon .... We all saw..! She was the one who noticed the attackers .! She was the one to take the first action....! And whatever you just demonstrated is true but during the situation when you have to take action right away and you are in midst of a freaking shooting.! Who will think all this.!

Manav: Exactly.! How can one have all the time to do all that.!!??

Aditya: Cz she is THE SHANAYA SHEKHAWAT.!! Why don't you all just get it..?? IT. WAS. ALL. PLANNED.!!! Or why was only Shanaya the one to see them..?

Jihaan: She always does!

Aditya: Yup.! SHE ALWAYS DOES.!!!! (He said looking at Jihaan straight in the eye)

Jihaan: No.!!! Are you kidding me.!! You are saying.....

Aditya: Shanaya was not against them.... Shanaya was with them.....

Manav: The hell Adi.!! You are doubting Shan..??? Shan..?? Our Shan.???

Aditya: It's SHANAYA.!!! She came here .... Not to save me but her mission was something else..... She would have stayed more.... But something went wrong.!! And she was called back...

Chief: I swear Aditya.... I was the one who assigned her to be your bodyguard..! We never would think ill for you.!!!

Aditya: I am not talking about you or your agency.!

Manav: You are saying she tricked you and her own agency????

Jihaan: This is now getting stupid okay.!!! What kind of BS are you talking about.? That girl risked her life for you... She saved you..... IF TODAY SHE IS NOT HERE IS CZ OF YOU AS THEY WANTED HER TO BE OUT OF THE WAY FIRST.!!!! (He said yelling)

SO: You mean she was abducted so they can easily reach out to Aditya??

Manav: Yes.! That is it ..! That exactly is it.!!! And Adi only said na..! That they will attack bodyguard first.!! So that's what they did..! They took the bodyguard away so now they can easily attack Aditya.!

Aditya: Oh C'mon yaar.!! For how long will you defend her??
She was sent to me that is for sure... but not through your agency but by someone else....!
Look.....
Whenever an attack happened they were pretty close earlier.!! But since Shanaya came... she would know everything beforehand.... and will take care of it as a piece of cake....!!!

Manav. That's her skills and her contacts!

Aditya: Her contacts.??? Her contacts??? And how many of her "contacts" have you met? Or Jihaan.... have you met any of them.???