Hello Again.!!!!

(Aditya published the statement in the press about stopping the negativity against Shanaya and him returning back in a week.!!

He wanted to try and talk to Priya but she was not in contact with anyone.!
He used to get updates regarding her health from Jihaan who always used to sound worried!
Shayaan too has returned back and Chief is returning to his heading today.!)

(It's been 4 days and Aditya is hitting the gym almost every day two times!
He wants to get back in that shape.!!
Yes! Whenever he steps inside the gym.! The memories of Shanaya hits him.! But he now takes them as motivation instead of being sad.!
He is now slowly getting back to regular self.!! Not like when he used to be when Shanaya was around but to his self before Shanaya's arrival.!
He is still reluctant to rejoin gymnastics.

He had went out for dinner and coffee with his would be co-stars as per directors recommendation.! They thought they could set him up.! But seemed as if almost every girl was fan of Shanaya and they always ended up being talking about Shanaya.!

Priya's therapy sessions were not helping her at all! She has run away from the sessions couple of times and ended up smoking in some alleyway.!!!)

(That person was taken away from Mexico by that Man and was currently on a ship.!! Where different people had surrounded that person.!
The Man was sitting right across reading the newspaper.!!!! Being irritated by the people that person finally broke the silence and yelled...)

: WHY THE FUCK AM I TREATED LIKE THIS.????

Man: Cz you need to look more like a human then some primitive person.!!!! (Said with most  non interesting way.! As if he was not bothered by the complaint..!!)

: I HATE THIS.!!!

Man: I know.!

: Why the heck you didn't intervened earlier.???

Man: What.??? Don't judge me.!! I got you out of there..!!

: Not you.!! I got me out of there.!!!

(The man finally put aside his newspaper and looked at that person who now was sitting properly looking straight into the Man's eyes and has stopped the people around.!)

Man: Look.!! For the first time I went into the field okay.!!! Lea my precious computers and laptop I walked and ran and hide and what not.!!! Damn it.!! I did so much foot work.!!! Be grateful.!!!

: What for.???

Man: Geez.!!! You still have that attitude of yours.!

: Of course I do.!!! Whom do you think you are talking to.???
But just accept it.! You didn't intervene earlier on purpose.!!!

Man: Purpose.?? What purpose ...!!!

: You were  enjoying it.!!!

Man: The hell.....!(trying to look everywhere except for that person's eyes....)

: Heh.!! Caught you.! (With a smirk...)
You were enjoying my position over there as I was being tortured.!!! You knew no one can do that to me.! Except if I want .!! And you were taking all in.!! Enjoying.!!

Man: Listen....

: Listen.??? It's a checkmate.!! You don't have any argument to put in your defense.!! My final deduction.... just accept it.!!

Man: Fine fine fine.!!! I was just having fuuuuunnnnn.!!! C'mon yaar Shan.!!!!

Shanaya: Hah.!!! "Fun"
We will see about that.! Let me tell Gari about your fun adventure.!! She will kill you.!!!