Know you.!

(Aditya, Manav and Jihaan went to 3 different beaches but were connected to each other via conference call... All 3 had AirPods in their ear.... as soon as they reached their respective beaches they started to search for that place.... following conversation is taking place over the conference call...)

Aditya: I am here...

Manav: Me too...

Jihaan: Ya... I am here as well...

Aditya: Start looking guys... I know it's dark so it's going to be hard but soon it will be morning... but please we need to find Shan before that....

Jihaan: I am looking man... but I can't see anything here.. except at some distance I see some kind of rural area.! And looking at the beach here I don't think it could have a place like that but still I will keep on looking...

Manav: I see something similar to what we saw in the video.... I am moving towards that place...

Jihaan: Be careful Manav..

Aditya: Guys..... I see a warehouse here....

Jihaan : Check it... But be careful... You have your gun right...! Keep it ready.! Manav you too... please be careful and for goodness sake one of you please tell me that you found Shanaya.!!!

(Jihaan could just hear faint noises of them opening the door and walking..... there was complete silence for quite some time.... just then he heard Manav yelling......)

Manav: Oh Shiiiiiiiiiit..!!!!

(Jihaan and Aditya both got alerted and asked)

Aditya: What's wrong ???

Jihaan: What happened??? Did you find Shanaya???

Manav: Yaar..! My shoe.! It got stuck in mud.! Eewww yaar.!

Aditya: Seriously Manav...! Ow......!!!

(And they heard a thud noise...)

Jihaan: Aditya are you okay????

Aditya: I am fine..! I don't know I got stumbled upon something... oow..! Shit this hurts.!!

(He tried to get up when he saw what he stumbled upon..... his eyes got widened....)

Aditya: Priya.!!!!!!!

Jihaan: What???? Priya.??? Over there.????

Manav: Wait a minute.... Priya is over there. ??? Then where is Shanaya.???

(Jihaan already left for the beach where Aditya is ... Meanwhile Aditya tries to wake up Priya over there...)

Aditya: Priya..... Priya..!! Arre uth jaa...! Where is Shan.??

Jihaan: Seriously ?? Instead of waking her up you are asking her where is Shanaya???

Aditya: I am waking her up to answering me that question..! What's the issue.?? I am waking her up that is the main thing....

Manav: You have water na.! Use it...!

Aditya: I am keeping it for Shan.... what if she needs water when I find her.....!

Jihaan: And you say you don't love her.! Yaar right now use your water I will give you my water once I am there... I am almost there..!

Aditya: We can wait for you Jihaan...

Manav: Aditya.... beta stop being such a loverboy.!! Do all this when she is in front of you.! Just try to wake up Priya right now!!

Aditya: Guys I am getting worried now.! Priya is bruised up.! I just hope my Shan is okay!