I knew it!

It was morning now and as per schedule Aditya woke up and freshen up and went to his gym to do his daily routine workout. When he entered he saw Shanaya already in there engrossed in her workout.!

Aditya's POV

I went to gym and saw Shanaya doing her workout.!! Honestly I don't think I will get surprised by anything now.! I have learned one thing just within 24 hours of our meeting is that Expect the Unexpected from Ms. Shanaya Shekhawat.!! From being a Sassy bitch to a Softy sweetheart.! She showed me her two extremes in just one day.! I don't know how many other shades she has in store for us or me.! I guess I took good sweet time in thinking all this while staring at her as she finally spoke bringing me back to reality.!)

Shanaya: If you are done checking me out get started with your exercise! I am done with mine.!

(She said wearing her hoodie with her usual smirk. Shit! I got caught red handed.!)

Aditya: Fine fine.! But why are you leaving already?

Shanaya: Sweetheart! I started an hour ago! So my workout is done! Also.... I am sure you can bare separation from me for few minutes!! See you at the breakfast!

(She said winking at me.! And left.! Damn what is wrong with me! Why I do stupid things around her! And why the hell do I like to act like that in front of her.??? Pushing these thoughts aside I started my workout. After finishing my workout I went to my room, took shower and got changed! I went downstairs in dining area to join others for breakfast.! I can see my father and Shanaya in some deep conversation.!! What is going on between these two.!! I saw Manav, he saw me and came running towards me.! I could see from the corner of my eyes that Shanaya said something and my father laughed real hard.!!! What is up with increasing friendship with these two.!!!! In the meantime Manav spoke bringing me out of my thoughts!)

Manav: Good Morning yaar! Hope you had your turmeric milk yesterday night.! I am so sorry, I thought maids would have given you and they thought I would have given you! I came to know today morning that none of us gave you so I don't know how you slept.?? Lemme see if you have any dark circles.!! You don't have any.!!! Did you hide it with make up.???

( I could see concern in his eyes and his questions, I was about to answer him when I saw towards Shanaya and my father and they just highfived about something and then she looked towards me, pointed towards me and Manav and made a heart.!!!! Wait.!! What.???? No no no no no.!!! Why she thinks us like that.! Yesterday night too she mentioned Manav as my girlfriend.!! Shit! I need to clear this out.! And my subconscious mind came into action

Why do you want to clear things out?
She cannot keep on thinking of me and Manav as a couple!
Why? You don't care what others think! Right?
Yes! I don't!
Then leave it.! Let her think what she wants to think!
No she can't think of me like that.!
And why is that?
Because....
Because???
I will tell you the reason some other time.. now just go...
I am leaving now but will return to get the answer.!

Geez.! Even I don't know why I want to clear things out with her.!!!!

We then went to the dining table and breakfast was served.!
Everyone was eating their breakfast calmly and I saw I don't have my orange juice.! I just called one of my servants to get me my orange juice.!
And I continued eating! All of a sudden I saw abnormal movement in front of me.! I saw Shanaya pushing my father behind her back and within fraction of seconds she pointed a gun towards me.! WHAT THE HELL.???? We all were too shocked to even react to it.! And before I can say or do anything she fired.! I just closed my eyes.! Shit! Shit! Shit! I just got shot.!! I am sure I will feel the immense pain any minute.!!! I waited and waited.!!! No pain.!!! Wait.!! Didn't she fired a gun shot right now.!!!!! I opened my eyes.! I couldn't see her but I could see shocked expression of my father and when I saw Manav he had the same expression on his face but looking behind us.! Wait what's behind me.??? I turned.!! I saw one of our servants in a death lock position under Shanaya's grip.!!! And she's angry.!! Wow.! She looks HOT.!!!! Shut up shut up shut up.!! What am I even thinking.! This is not the time.! Need to control my hormones.!!!)