Not your bodyguard!!

Aarush: So we will be discussing few pointers we want want all of you to keep in mind.!!!!

Dixit: So....... Um..... How should I say.......

Aditya: Arey. Say it na.!!! Why building up so much curiosity.!!

Shanaya: Arey nothing.!!! He is just trying to say that I will no longer be your bodyguard that....(cut off by Aditya)

Aditya: What did you just say.????

Aarush: Aditya...... first listen to us man.!!!

Aditya: What listen to you dada.!!! Did you hear what she is saying.???

SO: Adi..... beta hear them out first.!!!

Chief: Don't jump to the conclusion .!! First hear them out Aditya!!

Aditya: Dad.!!! I am willing to hear everything that they say.!!! But this..???? Dad. .!!! I can't do that.!!! Shanaya...... not being with me.!!!!

ASO: Who said she won't be with you.????

Aditya: Matlab?

Jihaan: What I know about this planning is that she will be your bodyguard but........ not in public anymore.! Hence she cannot tag along with you.!!! Yes! She can visit you sometimes.... but from now on..... I will be accompanying you as your bodyguard and sometimes Priya.!!! We will be reporting to Shanaya....

Priya: Don't be a drama Queen ok.!!! Yes I understand you guys just accepted your feelings but who said that staying together is the only way to keep the relationship stronger.??

Aditya: But why we have to do this.??? She used to accompany me before na.!! 

Garima: That time this was not the situation.!!!

Aditya: Which situation??

Garima: You were not in radar.!! No one knew that Shanaya is close to any of you and especially you.!!!!

Aarush: Listen Adi.!!! We don't have any choice.!! We have to switch.!! Or else you will be in a big danger.!!!! Yes Shanaya is top notch bodyguard but remember it comes with both pros and cons.!! You are only aware of Pros.!! Now welcome to the world of cons.!!!!

Jihaan: It's better you go with the flow and without making a big deal just go with it.!!

Dixit: 2 police officers will always be stationed outside Oberoi mansion except for your own security.! Who will be the guards the details is sent to your emails.!!

Shrivastav: Honestly.! I don't know why we are making such a big deal.!!! Ms. Shekhawat is famous.... Yes..! We get it.!!! But c'mon.!!! Well.!!! This is what I think.....(cut of by Shanaya....)

Shanaya: No you don't!!!

Shrivastav: Sorry..??

Shanaya: You should be.!!!

Shrivastav: No I am asking what did you mean.???

Shanaya: See.!!!! I told you..!! YOU. DON'T THINK.!!!!
Now Shut.Up.!!

(Aarush just went to Dixit and whispered....)

Aarush: You actually like it.!! Don't you.!

(Dixit just smiled a bit and started to look towards the duo Shanaya and Shrivastav who were staring daggers at each other..!!!)

Shanaya: Honestly Shrivastav why do you even open your mouth.???

Shrivastav: Listen Ms. Shekhawat.! I always said that you have been given unnecessary attention and importance from our seniors and especially Mr. Dixit.!!! They must be impressed by you but not me.!!! You remember that you are still in my watch as I am still investigating that case where that girl still thinks that you were the one who kidnapped her.!!!!