♛ 𝟏𝟒. 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Hakuryuu-san is the best! She is like our mother!" Mitsuri squealed out and hugged Muichiro and Genya tightly together.

"Hakuryuu-san is the most selfless person I've ever known," Muichiro whispered out the moment Mitsuri lets go of them from the hug, which Kanae had to reach out and support Genya as the poor younger Shinazugawa was overwhelmed.

"If only that demon didn't exist, these kids wouldn't be suffering so much in trying to prove themselves as well," [name] thought to herself as she now looked up to the clear blue sky, and sighed in content then.

"Hotaru-kun?" she whispered out and turned to look at Hotaru who had come up to her, still holding the nichirin blades which he was working on, and one stood out which the one she uses.

How it was polished immediately after the battle against the Upper Moon Demons.

"I'll need to go pack up since we're moving into the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters," Hotaru spoke out and [name] smiled as she followed him then, where he turned and immediately planted a kiss on her lips before running off.

And her cheeks flushed red at what had just happened as she placed her hands on either side of her face, letting out a soft sigh.

"And that man, was our father," Kanae pointed out and Genya nodded his head in response, listening to the slight nonsense that Kanae was speaking about and how the other Hashiras agreed with what she had said.

"Hakuryuu-sama, we have prepared dangos for you and the others while you wait for us to pack finish," the chief spoke out, and [name] could only smile then as she turned away from the direction where Hotaru had run to, and soon walked into the room.

"Love is being selfless," she whispered to herself as she urged the demon slayers to follow her and have some snacks while they waited for the swordsmith to finish packing up their belongings.

And [name] turned to look at Tanjiro who was tending to Nezuko once she had sat down. [name]'s pale purple eyes widened as she watched as Nezuko was walking towards her and soon plopped down next to her, hugging her tightly.

"Kamado-san look, look!" and Tanjiro looked up as well. There before them stood Nezuko, not burnt at all, being immune to the sunlight.

"M..M...Morning!" she spoke out, and [name]'s eyes widened when she heard those words coming out from Nezuko.

"Nezuko..." and [name] noticed Tanjiro was crying so badly.

"There, there, it's a good thing you can stand under the sun, Nezuko," [name] spoke out as she started to ruffle the young demon girl on the head, and Nezuko could only try her best to smile in response.

But little did [name] know, how she was going to be hella busy the moment they return to the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters. And she could only enjoy the moment she has now as she started to braid Nezuko's hair.

.
.

"Har?!" and [name] raised an eyebrow as she stood in front of Genya, with her arm out as she protected him from getting attacked by his older brother. Sanemi had on a dissatisfied look as he noticed how [name] was protecting his younger brother.

"And there you go on and on about telling me how you have no brothers," [name] pointed out, and Sanemi could only remain silent as he didn't know what to say when [name] found out about Genya.

"Stop being so harsh on him. He has promised to not eat any more demons and is willing to train. Now be a good older brother and train him, not kill him," [name] pointed out as she jabbed her finger against his chest harshly.