♛ 𝟎𝟒. 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Ah! I'm gathering some flowers to make a bouquet for our next-door neighbour! Her daughter is getting married!" [name] spoke out with a wide smile and her mother couldn't help but feel all too happy with how well her daughter was.

"Why are you doing it though?" her mother asked, rather curious to why her only daughter was doing such a thing despite nobody telling her to do it.

"Oh, because I thought they were pretty for her!" she spoke out and somehow her mother could only look at her with a sad smile then. How someone like [name] was born into this world as she looked at her, all smiles with no frowns.

Someone who would love another wholeheartedly.

"Hakuryuu-san?" and [name] snapped out of her thoughts when she realized how she had zoned out for a bit too much, and how time flew by. She then felt someone removing her blindfold and she blinked her pale purple eyes a few times, adjusting to the bright sunlight.

She looked around, and her pale purple eyes laid upon Kanae then. A gentle smile appearing on her lips as she reached out to the Flower Hashira, gently ruffling her on the head. How she had nearly lost this precious girl back then.

"Hakuryuu-san, you are doing it again," Kanae spoke out and [name] could only laugh as she looked at her once more. Smiling gently as she nodded her head and Kanae soon linked her arm with hers.

"Welcome back, Hakuryuu-san. I trust that everything went well during the visit to the Swordsmith Village?" Kanae asked, and [name], who was deep in thoughts once more, snapped out of her thoughts as she looked at her.

"A-Ah, yeah... Everything was alright!" she spoke out as she tightened her hold onto Kanae. Somehow a little afraid that she might end up disappearing altogether, and she could only hope for the best.

"Hakuryuu-san? You seem to be thinking about the past again," Kanae pointed out, and [name] could only smile gently then as they were walking towards her estate once more.

"Just, a little glad I made it in time before you were taken out," she pointed out, and Kanae could only smile gently at her saviour. How the Dragon Hashira had arrived just in time and saved her from the Upper Moon Two.

"Good afternoon, Hakuryuu-sama!" most of the lower-ranked demon slayers called out, including the kakushis as well when they saw the Dragon Hashira returning home from the Swordsmith Village, which [name] smiled and nodded her head at.

"And it seems you have guests too," Kanae pointed out and [name] could only smile gently as she looked at a familiar-looking Love Hashira, sitting on the patio, waiting for her to return home as per usual.

She could only watch as Kanroji Mitsuri's eyes lit up the moment she saw [name], and she immediately ran towards the older woman, engulfing her in a tight hug which [name] would often chide her for using too much strength, but nevertheless, she would return it as well.

"Welcome home, Hakuryuu-san!" she called out with a cheerful smile that [name] would often look forward to seeing, and she could only reach out, patting her on the head then. She soon lightly pinched her cheek and peered deep into her light green eyes.

"Did you finish those sakura mochis as I told you to?" she asked, and Mitsuri giggled, nodding her head vigorously then.

"Iguro-san bought me some more too! He said something about Hakuryuu-san not wanting me to lose weight or something along that line," Mitsuri pointed out and [name] could only hum in response then with the usual gentle smile on her face.

"Kanroji, I think Hakuryuu-san would like to rest a little," Kanae spoke out gently and [name] nodded her head a little then, which Mitsuri's eyes widened and nodded her head vigorously as well. The two younger Hashiras soon guided [name] back to her estate to rest up as well.