♛ 𝟎𝟑. 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Tomioka Giyuu..." she called out, and he could only start to sweat despite how cold it was due to the fact that [name] had called his full name then.

"Does that mean you dislike it when I accompany you on your missions to have a proper conversation with you?" she asked, and Giyuu averted his gaze then.

"No..." he mumbled out. He clearly would rather speak to [name] than anybody else, given how the Dragon Hashira had taken care of him all too well when he first became an official demon slayer, where he would go on missions with her.

She would buy for him treats, especially his favourite food as well.

"You can talk," he spoke out and [name] couldn't help but smile widely then. She then gripped onto Giyuu's uniform sleeve from the back as she needed some sort of support as her leg had plunged through the deepest part of the snow, and she was afraid she might end up falling face-first into the snow like how Giyuu did earlier on.

"Tired?" he asked, only for [name] to shake her head in response and Giyuu's dark blue hues widened as [name] let out a soft chuckle then.

"Never too tired for my duties," she answered, and Giyuu swore he could have caught a glimpse of sadness that flash through her pale purple eyes. He pressed his lips into a fine thin line, helping the older Hashira through the heavy snow.

"Giyuu?" [name] called out, and she watched with a gentle smile as he disappeared from her sight. Shaking her head as she could hear which direction he had gone, and she quickly followed as well. Her pale purple eyes then widened when she ran past Giyuu, who had ended up slamming against the tree harshly and snow fell upon him.

Yet, she couldn't stop to ensure he was alright as the demon was closeby. She quickly ran through the forest, and eventually, it laid upon the demon who was pinning down, what seems to be a young boy then.

Giyuu, on the other hand, was rubbing his nose harshly as it was in pain and had turned red.

"Breath of the Dragon, Second Form: Dragon Flames," and [name] was seen charging towards the demon at a high speed while she swings her blade, taking the form of a fire dragon, where she slashed it down only to cause a huge gust of snow to whirl about.

And then she quickly hopped back when she realized something was off.

"Hakuryuu-san," Giyuu called out and [name] turned to look at him, laughing softly at how red his nose was and she turned to look at the young boy who was holding onto the demon tightly.

"He avoided your attack? Why did he save the demon?" Giyuu asked, and [name] could only watch with her pale purple eyes as her pink-tinted lips curled up into a soft smile then.

"Maybe they are siblings," she pointed out.

"Why did you protect it?" Giyuu asked, only to feel a nudge coming from [name] for he had referred to the demon as 'it'.

"Giyuu, don't be too blunt," she whispered out.

"She's my younger sister!" the boy yelled out, and [name] could only slowly breathed out as she wields her nichirin blade in her hands once more.

"That thing is your sister?" Giyuu whispered out and he then watched as the Dragon Hashira lunged forward, only to watch as the boy crouch down, hoping to protect his sister once more.