Chapter Thirty-Four

Annabella and Armani were on their way to the store to get the supplies they needed to prank their brothers when Annabella noticed someone following them.

Now, you might say that the person following them might be their guards assigned to them by their father but Annabella noticed a symbol on the vehicle which gave away which mafia the person truly belonged to.

The Russian Bravata.

Her brother's biggest enemy was following them.

Looking over at Armani who was in the passenger seat, she saw that he had a fearful look on his face. He noticed her looking and she was probably about to get a mouthful on how they should stay home and she should always listen to him..

"Before you blow up on me saying you were right, would you please call dad and let him know while I try to get us out of this situation?" She asked him with a bossy tone in place. She could not have him giving her an attitude or wasting time. She needed him to see how serious this is and that he could yell at her once this is over.

Oh, but he wouldn't be able to yell at her.

He nodded his head frantically, showing that he grasped the urgency in her voice. He pulled out his phone and quickly dialed their father's number. While the phone was ringing, Annabella looked into the mirror and saw that they had gotten closer to them.

How was she supposed to get them out of this situation without someone dying, getting hurt, or her revealing herself to Armani.

She wouldn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stefano and his oldest sons were in a meeting to discuss the threat that had been placed on his daughter when a guard rushed in and looked frantic.

"Sir, the princess and Armani are not on the premises and a car appears to be missing from the garage." He says quickly.

That one sentence changed everything for the De Luca family.

Everyone was now on edge, hoping that their princess and youngest brother and son were okay and would be home soon.

They wouldn't be home soon at all.

They all started to get up and get their things to go find the twins, when Stefano had gotten a phone call from someone. He picked it up and answered without looking at the caller.

"De Luca. What do you want?" He asked very ruffly, just wanting to get off of the phone and find his youngest children.

"D-dad, it's me, Armani. Me and Annabella are in the car right now. I know, not the smartest idea, but you can yell at us later. The Russians are behind us. We are going to try and lose them but please come help us dad." His youngest son whimpered to him.

Armani might try to show his father he is all big and strong, but Stefano knew how he got scared over these kinds of things. Especially if they involved Annabella.

"Okay just hang on son. Where are you guys at right now? We are about to come get you guys." Stefano said frantically, which alarmed the other boys in the room even more.

They would not reach the twins in time.

"We are passing the gas station about 15 minutes from the house right now. Please hurry." He says and he could hear Annabella cursing in the background. Please let his babies be okay.

They wouldn't be okay at all.

As he was about to hang up with them to go to the car, Stefano heard tires screeching and Armani and his princess's scream before the phone cut off. At that point, he had the phone on speaker so all of his other sons could hear what was being said.

Their reaction to the end of the phone call was devastating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adraino, the strong fearless leader, was crying. He felt as though he had lost his baby sister all over again.

And in a way he did.

Alessio, the momma bear, was shutting down. He was preparing to kill anyone who got in his way to save his little cubs.

What if he couldn't save them?

Angelo, the sweet caring older brother, was sobbing. He felt as though someone had shot him in the heart. He swore to himself that he would find the twins no matter what.

He only found one.

Alessandro, their local health nut, had a cold, emotionless facade on. He had failed his job of protecting his siblings.

That he did.

And lastly, Antonio, their favorite hacker, was disassociating from himself. He couldn't take the grief of possibly losing two siblings this time. He hoped he would stop feeling this way and find them soon, Only they could fill this void in him.

He would not get that void filled, and it would be the downfall of them all.

Or would it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Armani was talking to their father, the car behind them rammed into them. It surprised Annabella and caused the vehicle to go off of the road and into the trees. Her and Armani both screamed as they hit a tree.

All she could hear was ringing at first. Annabella looked over to Armani and saw him already looking towards her. He had a gash on his forehead and his leg was trapped. Blood was everywhere. She tried to look around, but noticed a throbbing pain from her arm.

When she looked down, she saw the weird angle it was and knew it was broken. As she looked back up, she started to get tired. Annabella started to close her eyes when she heard Armani yelling for her to stay awake. The last thing she saw was someone at the window of her door, smirking evilly.