Chapter 9

Hello! Thanks for reading and have a great day!

...

       Everybody watched as All Might battled the villain. Izuku was only worried about his childhood friend. After it was all done Izuku ran to Katsuki, and wrapped his arms around him.

       Katsuki wanted to hug back, but his vision was quickly fading from the lack of air he had received in the last 5 minutes. Katsuki passed out in Izuku's arms, while an ambulance was on it's way.

                               ...

       Izuku sat in the waiting room that morning. He was waiting for the nurse to come tell him that his friend was alright. After a whole night and a few hours the nurse hadn't come out. Izuku decided he'd go speak to the front desk.

       Izuku walked over to the front desk, and cleared his throat for the lady's attention. The lady didn't seem fazed by this. "Um, hello?" Izuku said, now getting more impatient since she was ignoring him.

       She was still doing paperwork. That's rude, Izuku thought. As Izuku turned to go sit back down the nurse came through the door. "Izuku Midoriya?" She said looking up.

      Izuku ran to her, and started to ask questions, "Is he alright?!" And, "Is he going to be okay?!" Izuku continued waiting for a response. The nurse looked around confused, like Izuku wasn't in front of her.

       "I guess he went home...I'll inform Katsuki." She said with sadness in her voice. "No!! I'm right here!" Izuku said. The nurse turned around to walk through the door, Izuku tried to grab her arm to keep her from walking off but when he did his hand went right through her arm.

       "T-this...what's going on?" Izuku asked himself. "Why can't anybody hear or see me??" He asked tears threatening to roll down his cheeks. Izuku clenched his fist while looking down at the ground.

                          "Why?"