Chapter 3

I do not own the picture above.

       Izuku was in his last class of the day and of the school year. Izuku was basically on the edge of his seat. The last bell was about to ring in less than 10 minutes.

       The teacher was talking to students about where they were going for High school. Katsuki was being his same egotistical self. Everything was fine until the teacher said something.

       "Oh yeah Midoriya, aren't you enrolling into UA too?" He said looking down on the piece of paper.

       Everybody stopped and stared at Izuku. The blinked once, and started laughing and making fun of Izuku. Katsuki wasn't so keen on the idea either. Izuku was beyond embarrassed.

Izuku's POV

       I was embarrassed. Even though I wouldn't even be going to that school after today anyway I was still trying to reason with them on why I was enrolling.

       The final bell rang. I was about to get up and leave, but I saw Kacchan walking towards me. He looked really mad, as expected.

Nobody's POV

       Everybody was gone except of Katsuki, his friends, and Izuku. Izuku braced himself for what was about to happen.

       In just seconds they were already making fun of Izuku's hero analysis journal. Izuku was begging them to give it back. Katsuki then burned it and smiled while throwing it out the window.

       Katsuki walked over to a quivering Izuku, put his hand on his shoulder. ""Here's a little word of advice,nerd. Don't even think of applying to UA." Katsuki started, now tightening his grip on Izuku shoulder and slowly using his quirk. "Or else." Katsuki finished.

       Izuku then looked down at the ground, clenching his fist. Katsuki's friends mocking Izuku while walking over to the door.

       Katsuki stopped at the door, and turned his head.

       "Y'know if you really want a to be a hero that badly, there might just be a way." Katsuki turned to Deku.

       "Just pray that you'll have a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building."