Chapter 5

Ello hooman! Here is a video (not mine) that you can listen to while reading, have a good day and thanks fo reading :>

2 Months Later...

Katsuki hadn't left his room for 2 months now. Mitsuki had to bring food up to him, or he wouldn't eat. Even if Mitsuki did bring him food he would barley even nibble at it.

       Katsuki couldn't stop thinking about Izuku, and how he treated the boy. He couldn't stop thinking about how he could've prevented Izuku's death, about how it was his fault. Katsuki wouldn't admit it, but he actually REALLY missed the quirkless boy.

       Katsuki's face lit up when he realized he still had that picture in his uniform pocket.

       Katsuki then scrambled to the floor looking for his uniform. (which wasn't hard to find, considering he barley showered these last weeks) When Katsuki found his uniform he carefully took out the picture, and then studied it.

        The picture may have just looked like any old picture to anybody else, but Katsuki thought of it as a piece of Deku that he was lucky enough to have.

       As Katsuki looked at the picture tears started streaming down his face. Katsuki didn't pay any attention to himself in the picture, he just couldn't stop looking at Izuku, and his curly green locks and freckled dusted cheeks. Katsuki looked longingly at the boy in the picture, and started to think.

       He started to think about why he bullied Deku in the first place, and why he just got worse and worse. He didn't really have to think much he knew the reason he started to bully Deku.

       Katsuki remembered liking the boy just a little, but that wasn't why. It was because Izuku had promised him to be heroes and save people together, and then turned around saying he didn't have a quirk.

       Katsuki remembered being furious about this. He remembered crying when Deku told him. Izuku had tried to hug him, but Katsuki pulled away. After that day his feelings just got more and more complicated. His friends kept telling him that Izuku was a lost cause, and he was an outcast for not having a quirk.

       Looking back on it Katsuki realized how dumb it was. This made him feel more guilty. "Look how p-pathetic I am." Katsuki said in between sobs. "I-I said I wouldn't m-miss you a-and now l-look at me." Katsuki smiled a little while looking at Izuku in the picture as if he were actually talking to the boy.

       "I-I'm so s-s-sorry!" He yelled. Katsuki then banged both of his fist on the desk.

           ". . . I'm so sorry Izuku . . ."