Chapter 6

I don't own this picture ;-; and thanks for reading this :>>

       Katsuki sat there sobbing away. He hated what he had done to poor Izuku all those years. He knew he was the reason Deku was gone, he was the reason why Deku was so bruised, and it was his fault that Deku had even thought of jumping in the first place. Katsuki was furious with himself. He started throwing himself against objects. He did that until he fell onto the floor crying even more.

       Mitsuki heard the commotion, and raced upstairs. She kicked Katsuki's door open to find him curled up in a ball, crying on his floor. Mitsuki had only seen this side of Katsuki twice before, when Izuku told Katuki he was quirkless, and once when his friend died in 4th grade, and he blamed himself. Mitsuki sighed, and started to sit next to Katuki on the floor.

        "Want to talk about it?" She asked. "N-no!" Katsuki choked out. She then took Katsuki and layed his head on her lap, and traced circles on his back. This made Katsuki cry even more. "Shhh...it's okay." She whispered. Katsuki calmed down after awhile, and drifted off to sleep in his mother's arms. "My big brat." She nuzled him. Mitsuki lifted that heavy boy off of her lap, and layed him on his bed. She tucked him in (she hasn't done that in a while) and kissed his forehead. Mitsuki walked out the room, and closed the door behind her.

       Mistuki then started to wonder how Inko was taking this. Probably not very well. Mitsuki figured she would call and check on Inko just to see how she was doing. Mitsuki checked the time, it was only 4pm. 'Wow' she thought. Mitsuki had then went on her way to call Inko.

       Mitsuki then dialed her number, and waited for her to pick up. After Inko had picked up her phone Mitsuki had started to ask her questions about how she was doing and if she needed any help. Inko and her talked till 5pm, after they had said their goodbyes Mitsuki went to go cook dinner.

Izuku's POV

       I woke up in a cemetary. That's weird, I don't remember sleeping here, nor do I think I would ever sleep here. I streched, and then something caught my eye. I looked to be on top of a freshly buried grave, the flowers even seemed new. I quickly got off the grave, and looked at the headstone. My jaw dropped when I saw who's gave I was on . . .

It was mine.