Chapter 4

I edited this picture, but it wasn't really good :(

       All Izuku could do is just clench his fist and look at the ground. He then started to think. 'What if I did?'. He started to think about how he was just going to run away today, but this...was a way better idea than just running away.

       Izuku started thinking about how he'd never have to experience bullying, discrimination or having to be more of a burden on his mom. It could all just go away.

       "What if I did?" Izuku mumbled. "Speak up, freak." The grey headed one said.

"WHAT IF I DID?" Izuku turned around yelling. All 3 of them stared at the smaller boy, wide-eyed.

        Katsuki gulped. He didn't expect that to be his answer. "Well," Katsuki started. "I wouldn't miss you, your mom wouldn't miss you, and your non-existent dad wouldn't miss you either." Katsuki smirked knowing he hit a nerve.

       "Dude don't you think that's a little too far?!" One of his friend said while the other viciously nodded in agreement. Izuku then took off out of the classroom into the hallway.

       "Don't worry, cowardly Deku won't do it. He's too chicken." Katsuki said while rolling his eyes. "If you say so." His friends said shrugging. They started towards the front of the school.

       Katsuki and his friends walked into the courtyard. Everybody was screaming and panicking. Katsuki was confused.

       He spotted somebody and picked them up by their collar "Hey extra! What's are the commotion about?!" He growled.
"T-there's a kid! O-on top of the r-roof!!" The kid struggled to speak, but said what they could muster out. Katsuki dropped them to the ground.

       Katsuki adverted his eyes toward he figure on the roof. His eyes widened when he saw who it was. Standing at the top of the roof was Izuku Midoriya, holding on to the railing, smiling. Then...he let go.

       Katsuki watched wide-eyed as his ex-best friend plummeted to the ground. Katsuki's legs started to move on their own but he couldn't make it in time. The crowd of people was to big to get through in time.

        CRACK!

       Katsuki stopped at the horrifying crunch of Izuku's bones hitting the cold, hard concrete. And then it hit him.

                          .
                          .
                          .

               Deku is gone.