Chapter 1

Emma POV

It's been three years since I adopted (y/n), we had just dealt with an omega level threat, and the main concern with the X-Men is whether or not there are any more omega level mutants around. "There's only one other that I know of...but you have to be very calm around him. He's...shy." I said, "Emma who are you talking about?" Cyclops asked, "My son, (y/n)." I said, "So all those times you've zoned out during a mission." Wolverine said, "I was telepathically talking to him. You see he's a telepath like I am. When he was a baby I would call him telepathically to make sure he didn't cause trouble for his nanny, Emilia, and it worked. And as of three months ago, I taught him how to telepathically call me." I said as I got on the phone.

(y/n) POV

"Hewo." I said as I answered the phone, 'Hi sweetheart, could you please put Emilia on the phone for Mama.' Mama said, "Otay!" I said, "MELIA!" I shouted, "(Y/N)!" Emelia said worriedly.

' Mama said, "Otay!" I said, "MELIA!" I shouted, "(Y/N)!" Emelia said worriedly

"Did you fall? Are you hurt? Do you need juice?" She asked, "Phone." I said as I handed her the phone, "Hello?" Emelia said, "Oh hello Ms. Frost What can I help you with?" She asked, "What do you mean to be sure that all of (y/n) bags are packed? Are you taking him on a long trip?" She asked, "I see." She said before she hung up, "Alright sweetie let's go get packed." She said sweetly.

"I'm home." Mama said from downstairs, "MAMA!" I said happily as I ran down to her, "Hello sweetie. Did you miss me?" She asked as she scooped me up, "Welcome home Ms. Frost, did you enjoy your trip to Honshu?" Emelia asked, "I did, however Emelia, I'm afraid your services are no longer required." Mama said, "But Ms. Frost! I've been your live-in nanny for over three years now! Did I do something wrong?" Emelia asked, "No not at all. My new job is forcing me and (y/n) to move to New York. I'd love nothing more than to take you with us, but I can't force you to abandon your family and friends for us." Mama said, "Oh, I understand. May I ask what this new job is?" Emelia asked, "Well it's very simple, (y/n) and I are going to be X-Men." Mama said as four other people walked up behind her.