Chapter 3

Emma POV

"Alright sweetie, here comes the airplane." I said sweetly as I fed (y/n). It's been almost a week since we joined the X-men, Scott has been acting weird around us lately. Charles moved everyone to the mansion, "What not hungry baby?" I asked as he turned away from his food, "Mommy." He said as he pointed at a distant picture.

I picked him up and carried him to the picture, "That's right honey, she was your mommy, but I'm your mama now

I picked him up and carried him to the picture, "That's right honey, she was your mommy, but I'm your mama now. And mama loves you very much." I said sweetly, "Go play baby. Mommy will join you shortly." I said sweetly as I sat him down and let him run off. "You and I are asking ourselves the same questions, Scott. And as much as it will hurt you to hear, but I hope to God you are not his father." I said, "It's no secret that you don't like me, and I don't want to explain to my three year old son why mommy and daddy hate each other." I said as I walked away.

"Hey baby! Sorry, mommy had to take care of something." I said, suddenly I heard a woman humming some strange version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I walked in and found my son playing with some woman, "Sweetie pie did you make a friend?" I said, "Mommy." He said happily, "Ok I can accept being called mommy. I prefer mama but mommy works." I said, "He was talking to me. His real mother." The woman said as she stood up and turned around to face me leaving me in horror at who I saw.

"Mommy play?" (y/n) asked, "Maybe in a bit sweetheart, Mommy has to kill your fake mommy and then we can play as much as you want

"Mommy play?" (y/n) asked, "Maybe in a bit sweetheart, Mommy has to kill your fake mommy and then we can play as much as you want." Jean said, "I entrusted my child to a good person, to a good mother. You are neither. You're just some two bit villainess and just barely at that." Jean said, "You're dead!" I said, "Was dead yes. But just like the phoenix I emerged from the ashes even stronger than before." She said as she created a massive shard of ice, "Cryokinesis. A nifty little trick and all too simple to do." She said, "MOMMY STOP!" (y/n) shouted causing psyonic waves to ripple throughout the mansion, Jean shattered the ice seemingly at the behest of my son. "As you wish darling, however mommy can't let her go unpunished." Jean said as she flung me back into her picture and left taking (y/n) with her.

(y/n) POV

Mommy took me to some weird place. "Welcome to your new home darling. This is where mommy lives and works." Mommy said, "Mommy sad?" I asked, "No darling, mommy's not sad. I'm happy to have you back." She said as she sat down and levitated me onto her lap, "Mommy." I said, "Yes darling?" She asked, I knew she could easily read my mind, but she chose not to, "Who daddy?" I asked making her laugh, "I thought you might ask about that." She said, "You don't have a daddy. You were made from my fear of being, or more specifically dying, alone. So I subconsciously impregnated myself with my powers. I thought if I didn't want to die alone I needed to find someone who would never leave me no matter what. I thought that a baby was the perfect solution, a baby can't possibly leave me they would depend on me too much to leave me, and nine months later you were born. I tried for three wonderful months to be a good mother, but I wasn't ready, you were too much for me then, but I'm ready now." She said sweetly as she petted me, "I missed you my darling. I forced myself to resurrect all to be with you. To be your mother once more." She said sweetly.