Prologue

Emma POV

I remember the night I found my son like it was yesterday. I had just left the Inner Circle, it had just begun to rain when I came across an abandoned baby. "Poor thing." I said as I picked up the child, suddenly his memories flowed into me. "I'm so sorry sweetheart, but I'm not prepared to be a mother yet. I know you will find a good person to take care of you and one day I know you'll find your way home to me." A woman said in my mind, "But that was Jene Gray!" I said in shock, "Well I suppose you take after your mother then. No wonder I was drawn here, you're an Omega Level mutant, just like her." I said as the infant began to cry, "Well then there's only one thing for me to do...and that's to think of a name for you. How about...(y/n), yes I think that name suits you." I said sweetly as I carried him to my home. 

It's been a few weeks since I adopted (y/n), I hired a nanny to watch him while I was at work. In these weeks I've gone through six different nannies each one claiming that I had given birth to the antichrist, and they're not entirely wrong, (y/n)'s been aggressively displaying his psionic powers by making things around him fly around the room, the thing is he never does any of this when I'm at home with him, "Oh sweetheart, you need to be a good boy with your new nanny for Mama. No matter how hard I try I will never find a Marry Poppins to watch you." I said as (y/n) chewed on his fingers, "You're so lucky you're cute." I said as I kissed his cheek, "But you need to be a good boy while Mama is at work. If you're not a good boy the X-Men will come and take you away from me forever and ever." I said, "I love you so so much, and I will never let you be taken from me." I said softly as I lied him down in his crib, "Now have a nice nap, my love." I said.