Chapter 2

Emma POV

"Mama." (y/n) said as he clung to me as we entered the Black Bird, "It'll be alright sweetheart, but you're gonna have to be a brave boy for Mama alright." I said, "Everyone there is one other secret. This is a secret I've kept from you too, baby." I said, "I'm not (y/n)'s birth mother. He's the son of Jene Gray." I said as I broadcasted Jene's message to everyone including (y/n), "I'm so sorry sweetheart, but I'm not prepared to be a mother yet. I know you will find a good person to take care of you and one day I know you'll find your way home to me." Jene said in everyone's mind, suddenly Cyclops took (y/n) from me, "YOU'VE BEEN HIDING HER SON FROM US! ALL THIS TIME!" Cyclops said angrily, "MAMA!" (y/n) cried, "Scot let him go!" Storm said, "NO! I HAD A RIGHT TO KNOW THIS AND SHE HID IT!" Cyclops shouted, "MAMA!" (y/n) cried before he shot Scot with a psionic blast and ran back to me, "I didn't hide anything Scot. Charles must've chosen not to show you all my memories of (y/n)." I said as I comforted my son, "She is right Scot. I did not show her time as a mother because it was not my place to tell." Charles said, "Thank you, Charles." I said, "Hey kid, don't be afraid of Cyclops he's a push-over." Wolverine said, "Scary." (y/n) said, "You're not wrong sweetie." I said.