Chapter seven

Emmy's Pov

Strange, I just had a dream that I was in Johnny Depp's house and that he was letting me stay. I open my eye's and look around. I wasn't in my bed. My sister wasn't there... It wasn't a dream. I smile and slowly get out of bed. The room I was staying in was fairly plain. A few pieces of furniture here and there. Nothing too crazy. I grab my phone and start playing music from Sweeney Todd. I begin to hum along to the tune. When 'Sweeney's Epiphany' comes on, I start singing out loud and dancing.

(If you do not know, don't worry, here you go)

Johnny's Pov

I wake up hearing music. I am puzzled for a moment before I figure out, it's Emmy. I smile. I walk quietly towards my door and open it. I then go and open Emmy's door. And I hear the most beautiful voice. I see Emmy is singing to... What is this? I listen more closely. Ah, it's from Sweeney Todd. She likes this one? I continue to stare at Emmy as she dances and sings.

"Because in all of the whole human race, Mrs. Lovett, There are two kinds of men and only two. There's the one staying put in his proper place and the one with his foot in the other one's face. Look at me, Mrs. Lovett, look at you. Now we all deserve to die. Even you Mrs. Lovett, even I...

Emmy turns around and see's me. She stops singing and goes as white as a ghost.

Emmy's Pov

"W-what are you doing here?" I say. He saw me singing. I don't sing in front of people. Oh no! What will he think? He probably thinks I'm terrible! "I, uh..." He starts and rubs the back of his neck. "Excuse me." I say barely able to speak another word. I run out of the room and find the closest bathroom. I slam the door, lock it, and sink to the floor. I start to hyperventilate. I can't breath. I felt like i was going to throw up. I shakily stand, still hyperventilating and splash cool water on my face. I hear footsteps. "Emmy are you alright?" I hear knocking on the door. I start to cry. 'Please don't hear me crying, please, please...' "Emmy please open the door." His voice cracked at the end. I washed my face and calmed down. It still looked like I cried but not that much, thank goodness. I hear sniffling on the other side of the door. Johnny is crying!? No! It must have been something I did. I feel so ashamed. I calmed down enough and opened the door. I look down to my left and see Johnny with his face in his hands. He hears the door creak and looks up. "Emmy, I am so sorry, I-I should have knocked, I didn't know you would react like that and-" "Johnny." He stopped talking and looked at me. "I-It's ok. It was an accident. I'm just not used to people hearing me sing." I grab his hands and stand him up. He instantly grabs me and pulls me into a tight hug. I'm shocked at first but I hug back. His embrace was warm and comfortable. I pulled him in tighter. We stayed like that for a few minutes. It felt like a lifetime. I was the first to pull away and look at his tear-stained face. I wiped the tears that kept falling. He breaths slowly and closes his eyes. When we are both calm, he smiles at me. "Come on, I have a whole day planned." He says enthusiastically. He grabs my hand and runs downstairs. I am probably blushing like crazy.

We eat breakfast and go back upstairs to get dressed. 

(Here's my outfit)

(Here's Johnny's)

How does he look that amazing all the time? I sigh and walk down the stairs with him

How does he look that amazing all the time? I sigh and walk down the stairs with him. We head outside and I walk towards the SUV from yesterday. I feel someone's hand grab mine and I see Johnny shaking his head. I turn my head confused. "I thought we were taking the SUV?" He chuckled. "No, we are taking something else." He leads me to the garage. He opens the door and I see this:

I swear my jaw is on the ground right now

I swear my jaw is on the ground right now. Johnny barks out laughter when he sees my face. He drags me to the car and opens my door. I sit down. "Won't this bring too much attention to yourself? The SUV was safer." I say still admiring the car. "Well I can't very well take a lady out in a thing like that, now can I?" He smirks at me. I giggle. He's acting more like Jack Sparrow then anything right now. I smile as he puts on a pair of sunglasses. He pulls out of the driveway and speeds up once we are on the main road. He drives all the way to this very large mall. We put on our masks and go inside. He grabs my hand again and I want to pass out. He is just so cute and his hands are warm. I smile as we walk through the mall. He got so excited every time we walked into a shop. We ate lunch at a small restaurant and then continued exploring. He asked me if I wanted anything but I always said no. He would keep asking and it got harder to say no. We walked by a comic book store and I stopped. There were so many comics and other things like T-shirts and cosplay stuff. Johnny looked at me, then the store, and walked inside. "Johnny, no!" I said snapping out of my staring. He just keeps walking and I have to follow. I look around the store. I see so many cool things. The first thing that catches my eye is a Legend of Zelda comic book but i leave it be. I then see a few Pop dolls. One was of Severus Snape and I laugh. I really liked both of those things but I didn't have any money. I sigh and shake my head. I begin to walk out of the store when Johnny's warm hand grabbed my forearm. "Oh no you don't." He looked  me straight in the eye. "You have said no to everything else I am not letting you say no to this." He drags me back to where the book and the pop doll was. He gently grabs the book and the doll and then switches directions  to go to the register. "I'd like to buy these." Johnny says in a firm voice. The cashier looks up from their phone. "Ok, put it on the counter." They say with no enthusiasm. Huh with a mask, Johnny is really unrecognizable. They check us out and we leave. "Johnny you really didn't have to buy these for me." I say but he shushes me. "No, Emmy, you deserved these. " He hands me the bag, and i hold on to it like it's a life line. The day was almost out and we went back to the car and drove home. I was so tired I didn't even eat. I went to my room and got changed into pajamas. I came back downstairs to see Johnny on the couch. I sneak up behind him and put my arms around his neck. "Hi." He jumps a little. I laugh. "Hi." He says back. "Wanna watch a movie with me?" I can't refuse. "Sure." I come around and plop on the other side of the couch. Johnny grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. I am flushing and he can see it. He chuckles and puts on a show. We watched it for a while and it was comfortable. The last thing I remember was Johnny putting an arm around my shoulder and something gently pecking the top of my head. Too tired to know what it is...