Chapter five

Dec. 31

I was waiting in my apartment next to my mom and Paige. Paige was pacing around. And mom was tapping her foot. I rolled my eye's. They weren't even meeting him and they were nervous. I was completely calm. Oh who am I kidding! I was terrified! I was meeting John Christopher Depp II!!! My phone buzzed and my head snapped up. I grabbed it out of my pocket and looked at it. ' Hey Emmy, I'm right outside. ' I smiled. I grabbed my suitcase and headed towards the door. "Bye mom, bye Paige. Love you guys!" I hugged them both and went out the door. I walked up the stairs and looked around. I saw several cars parked and a few on the streets. 'Which ones his?' I kept looking. A car parked right in front of me. I was worried it was a stranger because the window was tinted. I was about to walk back into my apartment when the window rolled down. "Good morning Starshine, Emmy I presume?" A deep voice said. I recognized it. I turned around and he was there. I saw his beautiful face. 

My throat was dry so I just nodded

My throat was dry so I just nodded. He smiled kindly. "It's very nice to meet you, but we have to hurry." I furrowed my brow. He chuckled. It made my stomach do flips. "Well a jet can't wait forever, now can it?" My jaw dropped. We were gonna fly in a jet? Awesome! I very calmly walk up to the car. "You can put your things in the back." He said just as the trunk popped open. I smiled and walked towards the back. I put all of my things in there and closed it gently. I walk around to the other side and open the passenger side door. Johnny turns his head and smiles at me. I smile back and close the door. It is quiet for most of the ride. Like a comfortable silence. Then Johnny decides to put on some music. (pick a favorite song) I start humming along to the tune. A few minutes later Johnny stops the car and gets out. He walks very quickly to the other side and opens my door. "M'lady." He says in a very British accent. I giggle and hop out the car. I look around and we are at an airport of some sort. I don't really recognize it. He grabs my suitcase even though I try to take it from him. He says: "A lady should never have to carry something this heavy." He smirks and walks away with my bag. I put a grumpy face on but am secretly happy about it. We walk for a little while until we are met with a medium size jet. I stop in my tracks to admire it. "Come on, Love." Johnny says once he noticed that I stopped. My heart fluttered when he called me 'Love'. I smile and skip until i'm at his side. He chuckles and walks to the stairs that lead into the jet. I follow at his heels. We enter the jet and I look around. It was very clean and very shiny. We walked down the hall until we were met with a large lounging area. 

Once again my mouth dropped open in shock

Once again my mouth dropped open in shock. 'This is incredible.' I say in my head. "Do you like it?" Johnny says with worry in his voice. "It's wonderful." I say barely a whisper. He smiled and gestured his hand in the direction of the couch. Oh he wanted me to sit? Ok then. I go and sit on the couch and Johnny sits right next to me. I could smell a mixture of things. The most potent thing was cologne. It smelled nice. I looked at Johnny and he looked at me. He stuck his hand out for me to shake. I eagerly took his hand in my own. I felt something right then and there. It was like electricity. I looked at our entwined hands. His hands were so much larger than mine. They were also surprisingly soft. They looked so rough with all the jewelry and tattoos on them. It felt like two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly. He cleared his throat and I reluctantly let go of his warm hand.  "W-well it's nice to finally meet you Emmy." He said quieter than before. I smiled. "Hey you haven't said a word since I got you, how are you?" I opened my mouth then closed it. I didn't know what to say. I thought about it and finally said: "I-I'm doing alright I guess. I am excited to be here." I say and look down at my hands. He laughed. "Well won't you at least look at me while we are talking?" His deep voice clear and happy. I looked up and immediately knew I looked like a tomato. His deep chocolate eyes stared into my ice blue, almost white eyes. He smiled. "So, tell me a bit about you."  He said and lay back on the couch. I decided to get comfortable and sit back also. "Well you already know my name... Um. I enjoy drawing, reading, and singing. When I'm by myself of course. I like to play video games. Specifically the legend of Zelda series. I like the bands Queen, OneRepublic, Goo goo dolls, Fall out boy, The Beatles, and Imagine dragons. Um, Is there anything else you'd like to know?" I ask not thinking of anything else. He sits there thinking for a moment. "How old are you? If you don't mind me asking." He said putting his hands up in defense if it was rude. My smile faltered. I looked down once again. "I-I am eighteen." I stuttered. He was quiet for a moment. "That is a lovely age." I hear. I look up and see him smiling with a hint of sadness in his eyes. Why? Was it something I said? He once again clears his throat. "What's your favorite ice cream?" I think for a moment. "French Vanilla I believe." I say thinking about the custard like ice cream. "What about you Mr. Depp?" I said looking at his concentrated face. Gosh, he is so handsome. What? No! Emmy stop it. He's like fifty seven. He wouldn't ever like a girl like you. " Um." He says. "First off please call me Johnny, I prefer that to 'Mr Depp.' It makes me feel like an adult." He scrunches his nose in disgust. I giggle at his silliness.  "And my favorite ice cream is... salted..." I stare confused. "Like caramel?" I inquire. "Salted..." I start laughing quietly. And he smiles at me again. Dang it! that smile is so cute. "What's your favorite sport?" He asks. "Baseball." I say quickly. He sits back shocked at my fast response. "Ok. I'm a football fan myself but baseball is cool." He says nonchalantly. I gasp dramatically. "How dare you Mr. Depp! Football of all things? I'm appalled." I say and turning my head and crossing my arms. "Hey! I'm sorry! But it's true. And I told you not to call me that!" He says and starts tickling me. It doesn't work. I haven't been ticklish my whole life. "What sort or sorcery is this!?" Johnny says shocked that I am not phased by the tickling. I turn around and start tickling him. He reacts. He bursts out laughing and try's to get away from my hands. "Stop! Stop, I yield!" He says putting his hands up. I stop and smile. A few seconds later I hear a monotone voice over the speakers. "Ladies and gentlemen we are now landing in LA. Please be seated and wait for further instructions. Thank you." 

I help Johnny up. His soft hand grabbing mine once again. We are in LA. I can't wait to see what will happen next.