Chapter two

I wrote everything down that I could. I felt like I just poured my soul out on paper. And not just to anyone, The Johnny Depp! I was so nervous. I just felt like I had to talk to him. I started jumping up and down. I was so excited. I finally managed to calm down enough to sign my name at the bottom. I was probably smiling like an idiot but i didn't care. I grabbed my sketch book and my computer and looked up reference photos. I wanted to draw something for Johnny. It  is Christmas after all. And who doesn't want gifts on Christmas? (Also this is a drawing i actually did for Johnny.)

Sorry, Its kinda blurry

(two day Time skip cause art takes time.)

After I was done I set my supplies down. I stood back and admired my work. I was still smiling like an idiot. I could tell. My face was so sore. I went and washed my hands because, well, I got pencil dust all over my fingers and I looked like I was dipped in coal. After i was done i went to bed. (This is where things stop being real.) I woke up and was excited. I was going to mail my letter today. I got up and put on some nice clothes. I wore black pants with a red shirt that says BAZINGA! on it. (Comment if you know what that's from!) I grabbed my things and drove with my mom to the post office. "Lets hurry!" I say trying to keep my excitement in.  My mom chuckles. "OK, ok. Don't explode on the way in." I looked at her with a 'Really?' face. She shrugged and got out of the car. I followed suit. We got an envelope and a very flat box and put everything inside. The worker at the post grabbed to box from me and gently put it in a bin that got wheeled out towards the back. 'I hope he likes it.' I stare at the package until its gone from view.