Chapter eleven.

Ow. Why does my head hurt? Did I fall? I don't remember falling so, no. I shoot up. I look around. I'm in my room. Well, Johnny's guest room. I gasp. Last night. I remember what happened. Johnny kissed me. And i kissed back! I replayed the evenings events over and over in my head. I touch my lips. I look down and see that I'm still in my dress. And my hair is still braided tightly. Ah. That's why my head hurts. I grab a pair of shorts and a long sleeved shirt. I go back to my bed and lay upside down. I turn on some music and hum along. I start to feel the blood rushing to my head when, my door is opened. I see a sleepy Johnny with his hair all messed up. 

Johnny's Pov (The previous night.)

I hold Emmy close to my body as we kiss. For never being kissed, she was pretty darn good at it. She is so small compared to me. I have to bend down to kiss her but i don't mind. I am kissing the most amazing person I know. Her skin is so soft. I suddenly feel her stop kissing. Did I do something wrong? I look at her and see she is beginning to fall. I wrap one arm under her torso and the other under her legs. I scoop her up bridal style. She forgot to breath. I laugh. I look at her peaceful face. Her brows are relaxed, her cheeks tear-stained, and her lips red like cherries, a little swollen. I smile. Such a beautiful creature. I carry her all the way back to the car. and set her in the passenger seat. "Johnny! Where are you going?" I turn around to see Len jogging towards me. "Could you yell that a little louder Len? I don't think the rest of the neighborhood heard you." I say gesturing to Emmy's limp body. "What happened to her?" Len said slowing down. "She passed out." I shrug not wanting to tell him about our romantic moment. "It's probably for the best then. That your leaving I mean. The people in there were getting a little too wild. I don't think she could have handled it." He said looking at her with a sympathetic look. What was this feeling? In the bottom of my stomach. It's like I want to get her away from him as soon as possible. And break his nose. But he's my friend. I breath deeply and get in the drivers side. "See ya Len." I say through clenched teeth. He waves as I drive off. I sigh in relief that i don't want to punch my friend anymore. I drive all the way back to my place. It must be around midnight. I hop out and run to the other side of the car. I grab Emmy, pulling her back into bridal and walking up to the house. I open the door and take her up to her room. I set her on the bed and look at her. I touch her soft cheek. I bend down kissing the top of her head. Oh I wish she was mine. I'll ask her. She already said she loved me. I smile. I head to my room. I can't wait for tomorrow.

(The next morning)

I wake up hearing music again. I smile. I get out of bed and run to the door. I yank it open and quickly open Emmy's door. I see her upside down, her head dangling on the edge of the bed. She turns right side up. "Good morning sleepyhead." She says tilting her head to one side and smiling. That smile. "Good morning, Love." I walk over to her with open arms. I wrap her in a gentle hug, still unsure if she is dizzy or not. She hugs me back. Putting her small hands on my chest. I kissed the top of her head, she freezes. I look at her, "Did I do something?" She shakes her head. I smile. "Come on, let's eat." I grab her hand and entwine it with my own. We walk downstairs and eat some cereal. Not healthy, but delicious. We eat in silence. I hear her tap her foot. It's kinda calming. After we are done, we go to the living room and I grab my guitar. I start playing a random tune. I hear Emmy harmonizing to the tune. I have several chords and I turn it into a song. A song without words. We both harmonize. After a while i get tired and go to sit on the couch. She comes and sits next to me. I hold her close. She relaxes and lays her head on my chest. We are comfortable for a while. Then i start to think about how I'm gonna ask her. I am really nervous. What is she says no? 'No, stop it. She said she loves you.' And now I'm talking to myself. 'Is that such a bad thing? You get all your good ideas from us.' And some of the more ridiculous. I mentally roll my eyes. 'No body move! I have an idea' I plan out what to do. I turn to Emmy and tilt her chin up with my hand. She looks at me quizzically. I bend down and kiss her. Her lips are so soft. I pull away. "What was that for?" She says, her cheeks tinted pink. "Wanted to remind you how much I love you and ask you something." She smiles. "Ask away." She wraps her arms around my neck. "W-will you be my girlfriend?" She looks down and my heart starts to shatter. She looks back up with a smile on her face. "Of course." She says and kisses my cheek. Not good enough. I flip her so she is laying sideways on the couch. I lean over her and kiss her. She giggles. "Johnny, get off! Your squishing me." She tries to push me off and fails. I laugh and kiss her head. I get off and she sits up. I kiss her again. "Johnny, I'm gonna be covered in spit if you don't stop." I pout. "Fine, one more. That's all you get." She points a finger at me like a stubborn adult. I grab the back of her neck and pull her into a passionate kiss. I love this girl. We break apart and just watch a movie. In the middle of the movie I hear her sigh. I pause it and face her. "What's wrong?" I hold her face. "I just realized, when I go home, we don't get to see each other that often." I felt depressed by the reality. "We'll figure something out." I say. I don't have anything in mind and I start to panic. How long will it be until the next time I see her? I don't want to lose her. I just got her. I pull her close. I hear my phone go off. I pick it up and see that it's Tim. I answer with Emmy still in my arms. "Hey, what's up?" "Hey Johnny, I have big news for ya!" Tim said excitedly on the other end. "Ok, what is it?" He starts talking so fast i can't even understand him."Tim, Tim! Slow down. What is it?" He breaths deep. "Ok, ok, ok. You remember last week I told you if I didn't find a leading lady, the production would stop? Well, I found our leading lady! Is Emmy with you?" I furrow my brow. "Yeah but what does she have to do with anything?" Tim groans. "Johnny, put me on speaker." I do as told and set my phone down on the table. Tim starts mumbling something on the other line. Probably to someone else. "Hello? Hello? Emmy? Johnny?" Emmy pipes up. "Were here, What's up Tim?" "Well Emmy, remember when you sung for us the other day? I saw so much talent and emotion in that, that I wanted you to be in my film. What do you say? Please say something other than no!" Tim exclaims excitedly. Her jaw drops open. So does mine. "Wait, Emmy can be in the film?" "Yeah, I was hoping she could. Just to make sure, I want both of you to come down to the studio tomorrow. There are a couple lines I want to try out." I suddenly have an idea. "Tim, I'm gonna put you on mute for a minute ok?" Without him answering I put the phone on mute. "What do you think Em?" I say excitedly. "I don't know, I don't even know what the film is or if the other actors would like me." She starts twisting her fingers. "Of course they'll like you, they'll love you! And Tim will tell you what the film is if you say yes. Think about it, if you take the job, you get to stay here. And by contract, unless it's for vacation, you get to stay in LA! I would get more time with you!" I grab her hands. Looking at her with a smile on my face. She brightens up. "I would get to stay here. With you. And we are in a movie together. I will do it! I just have to tell my parents." She grabs her phone and runs out of the room. I unmute  the phone. "Johnny! Don't ever mute again without reason!" I laugh. "Sorry Tim, But I discussed it with Em, and she said she'll do it." Tim whoops on the other end. I laugh.