Chapter twelve

Oi. My neck is slightly sore. I open my eyes and look down. I find Johnny has his arms wrapped around my middle and his head is resting of my stomach. I gently rub his head and he stirred slightly. Or so I thought. He moved up so his head was resting in the crook of my neck and he was holding me like I was a giant teddy bear. I hold his face up slightly and kiss his forehead. He makes a small sound and it's so cute. I begin to kiss him everywhere but his lips. He moves closer and closer until our noses almost touch. I give in and finally kiss him lightly. His lips move with mine and we part. He opens his big brown eyes and looks at me lovingly. "That was the best way to wake up. I get to see you and have kisses." He puts his head back down and we just cuddle. "Come on Johnny, we have to go meet Tim today." He pouts at me. "Five more minutes?" I kiss him and get off of the couch. "Nope. He said we had to be there this morning and it's almost nine." He dramatically flops off the couch and sulks over to me. He holds me close by my waist and kisses me roughly. "You are a very stubborn girl, you know that?" He mumbles into the kiss. I nod my head and kiss back. "Ok, go get dressed and I will grab us something to eat." He pushes me up the stairs and I walk to my room. I put on a black hoodie and skinny ripped black jeans. I braided my hair and put a pin in the top. I walk back down and find Johnny trying to cook eggs. I help him out while he goes to get dressed. We eat and quickly walk out of the house. We decide to take the motorcycle to get there faster. The engine roared as we took off. We got to Tim's studio and hopped off. When we ran up to the door, Tim was there with relief on his face. "Oh, good. I thought you guys were gonna bail." We walked inside and put our jackets on a chair. "Ok, Emmy, here's your script. You will be rehearsing with Johnny until you get the hang of things." He hands me a very thickly binded stack of papers. Johnny grabs my free hand and walks me over to his trailer. We start practicing, Tim checking on us and directing on how my character is portrayed every once in a while. Johnny and I goof off a couple of times for like four hours, until I start to get hungry. Johnny sees my hangry (And yes it's a word) face and walks out of the trailer with me. We walk over to the snack table and i grab as many things my hands will allow. Johnny walks off to the side and waits for me to finish. "Hi, Johnny." I hear an sickly sweet voice say behind me. I try to listen in and not blow up. "Do you want to, ya know, hang out or go to the bar later?" I stuffed a muffin in my face to not shout. "I don't think so, I'm hanging out with my girlfriend later." He says quietly and stiffly. "What? You don't have a girlfriend. Stop playing with me Johnny, lets go get a drink." That does it. I drop everything back on the table and walk over to Johnny. I see a brunette woman with a bad perm trying to flirt with my Johnny. 

(By the way, both of these women are amazing, this is just what I thought it looked like

(By the way, both of these women are amazing, this is just what I thought it looked like.)

Johnny has a very nervous expression and is backing up slowly. He ends up backed into a wall. I march over there and slightly shove the woman out of the way.  "Hi Johnny-boy." I wrap my arm around his middle and kiss him gently. He looks relieved to see me. "I'm afraid I don't know who you are." The girl snaps.  "I'm Johnny's girlfriend, and I suggest not flirting with him unless you want that rat nest of a hair-do ripped from your skull." I practically growl at her. The girl whimpers and runs off crying. Johnny jaw is practically on the ground. "I will remember not to make you angry. Ever." I laugh. "I love you so much, you could never make me mad." I hold onto him tight. This is going to be amazing.