"I will kill you!! My son will never believe you, just like no one believed your mom. You lowborn dirty pig! You think you can blackmail me with that anymore? He is my son, he won't believe someone like you. He will do everything that I asked for" Mr. Byun screams while Hyemi is gasping for air.

"MOM STOP IT!!!"

For the first time ever Bacon calls Mrs. Byun by Mom.

Mrs. Byun immediately removes her hands from Hyemi's neck.

"Why!!! Why did you do that!!! Why did you make me believe that I shot him... WHY!! Why did you make me believe that I was the reason!!!!" he yells out his lungs throwing things around in the storage room.

Heechul, Baekhyun and you witnessed the whole thing. While Baekhyun is throwing a tantrum you and Heechul are standing beside the door in shock.

Hyemi stands up after Mrs. Byun let's go of her neck. She looks at Baekhyun while huffing.

"She also killed your father that day. I was there when she killed him but I accidentally dropped my handkerchief there" Hyemi says.

Baekhyun's mom runs to him.

"My son, listen to me. It was all for you. I didn't want you to live in poverty like I did. Your father wanted to give all his shares to Wonsuk because you were sick......" Mrs. Byun says as Baekhyun is avoiding her gaze.

"Look at me. You don't know how hunger feels like... you don't know how it sucks to know you're poor" she says trying to make him look at her.

"Then tell me why you killed Y/N's sister and tried to frame her?" Baekhyun yells while pointing at Hyemi.

"Wasn't it enough!!! I understand why she played with me... with my feelings. She should've killed me... because... I'm your son. You even tried to kill the person that I like so much ...Y/N. But instead her sister died while trying to save her" he says looking down pitifully.

"You called me when I was at Y/N's house... you said that if I stay with her then Hyemi will make her suffer like her mom did. But it was actually you all along. It was your hired men chasing after her when I had to bring her in the mansion. It was your men who tried to kidnap her" Baekhyun breaks down while saying this. He falls on the ground.

"Why??"

"Because she knew too much. She was controlling you. At first I thought... you were on Hansu's murder spot because of that handkerchief. So I used her so that you can stay out of it. But she kept clinging with you everywhere. Trying to know this and that..." she stops, seeing you giving her such pitiful looks.

"How will I face her? She knows my mom... the person she loves... THAT PERSON'S MOM KILLED HER SISTER" Baekhyun stands throwing the vase that was near him.

"Noona..." Heechul speaks. "Ahh I mean Mrs. Byun. I'm happy not being your brother. The thing you hated the most was being poor. But it was a lot better than becoming a person like you! I've hidden so many secrets of yours until now. But I'm sorry I can't do that anymore" he says and leaves the room.

"Heechul... He's your brother??" Baekhyun asks in surprise.

Hyemi seems surprised too.

"What else are you hiding?" Baekhyun asks shaking his mom's shoulder.

"Baekhyun..." his mother calls incoherently but he steps back.

"Byun Baekhyun" Hyemi calls.

"I'm going back to the garden. We will exchange our rings few minutes later or your mom will get exposed in front of everyone here" she says and leaves as well.

You run after her.

"Hyemi, come with me" you say, holding her wrist. She gets annoyed and moves her hand.

"What? Stay away from me" she says.

You still drag her to Baekhyun's room. She gets confused.

You take out the first aid box and start to treat her wounds on her head and neck.

Hyemi looks at you with vicious eyes.

"Trying to get attention? I'm still marrying Baekhyun" she says slapping your hand away.

"No... if marrying Baekhyun makes you happy and complete your revenge to the Byun family then do it. I just feel guilty... thinking badly of you" you say applying the ointment on her wounds.

She looks away now.

"You know, people say time heals all the wounds but as a psychologist I say it's wrong. Time can only heal your wounds if you treat them in time or else the scars will stay with you forever... reminding you of the pain every time" you say to her calmly. Hyemi looks at your calm face thinking how you are holding back yourself right now.

"Your sister..." she mutters and you stop applying the medicine to look at her.

"What was her name?" she asks, clenching the bed sheets.

"Hyewon. She was like a ray of sun. Outspoken and impulsive. Traveling was in her soul" you speak thinking about her.

"Okay enough. I just wanted to know her name" she says before standing up and trying to leave.

"Wait" you call.

You take out the handkerchief and hand it to her.

"This is yours. I took it from Mrs. Byun last time, I was just trying to provoke you. So that we could find out where she is"

"We....?"

"Me and Heechul"

"....oh"

"Moreover Heechul's been following you recently to find out something. So few days ago when you were drunk, you confessed to Heechul... that you like him... and caused a scene when he was talking to his girlfriend over phone. So umm... try to resolve that. That's the only thing I'll ask of you"

She looks at you with teary eyes.

"Stop acting nice, it's annoying" she says and leaves.

Seeing this side of her you felt like you saw a different Hyemi you didn't know of.

You stand there and think. 'What should I do now? Leave the house?'

Meanwhile, Bacon enters the room. Pain is visible on his face but he still smiled looking at you. He comes to you slowly and wraps his hands around you for a hug.

"Y/N, can I rest on your shoulder for a while? My head... it feels heavy... I feel like it will explode soon"

"Mhmm" you nod with a smile.

He is quietly resting his head on your shoulder.

"Won't you ask if I will marry her or not?" he asks you.

"Nope" you answer.

"Why?" Bacon speaks softly.

"I just don't want to know the answer"

"The police officers arrived"

"And?" you ask, stroking his soft hair.

"Guests are also gone"

"And?" you ask again.

"I kinda knew everything from the beginning but didn't believe my own memories. I wanted to believe that maybe she did everything for me. I tried to hate her. But in the end she is my mom. How can I hate her?" he says.

"Baekhyun, you don't have to hate her, just forgive her" you say, sighing.

He looks at you.

"What about you?"

"Me? She'll get punished by the law. But today she gets her biggest punishment. Her brother left her, her son too" you say holding Baekhyun's beautiful hand.

He stays silent for a minute.

"I want to sleep for a while, can l? On your shoulder?" he asks.

You nod.

After a few minutes you felt your clothes are getting damped. You touch it to see blood on your finger tips.

Baekhyun is bleeding off of his ear.

'Is it because he missed his medicine and... all this pressure??'