- chapter 15 • boy in pink, chances -

Start from the beginning

Their lips ever so slightly pushing on each others. "I love you.." Kuroo whispered while pulling away from the boy.

Kenma titled his head a bit and smiled, "I love you to.. but if you ever do that again in public I'm killing you!" Kenma huffed and pulled him along.

Kuroo laughed more, pulling Kenma back into his side. Kenma curled his hand into Kuroo's and leaned his head onto his shoulder.

A couple minutes passed by as they were walking down the cracked sidewalk, a slight cold spike came on Kuroo's hand.

"Is it raining?" Kuroo stopped and lifted his hand up to see if he could feel the slight rain drops on his palm. "Weird." Kuroo lifted his hand up, taking Kenma's sturdy point away. He fell into Kuroo's chest.

"Are we tired Kitten?" Kuroo laughed. Kuroo poked at Kenma's bun on the back of his head. "You okay, Kitty?" Kuroo lifted his hand up and whipped his thump on Kenma's cheek.

Kenma pushed back into Kuroo's chest deflecting his hand.

"Why are you crying?" Kuroo put a hand on the two-toned haired boy's head.

"I'm not crying." Kenma sternly said, hearing slight shake in his voice.

"You are."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Shut up."

"I'm cherishing this tender moment from you Kitten.." Kuroo closed in on Kenma's small body and squeezed him. Kenma melting in his arms, accepting the tight squeeze and nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck.

"I'm carrying you back now." Kuroo muffled into his ear.

"No your not." Kenma tried pulling away from him.

"Yes I am!" Kuroo grabbed Kenma and wrapped his legs around his waist forcing Kenma to wrap his own arms around Kuroo's neck. Kuroo started running while holding him.

"I'm going to kill you Kuro!" Kenma yelled, laughter came from his mouth.

"Love you Kenma!" Kuroo screamed back as he ran down the sidewalk, some people looking gave while dirty glares, others in confusion of the commotion.

"Love you.. Tetsurō."

~

'Where am I? What's happening?.. It's so dark.' His mind raced as he sat in the middle of darkness, shadows harassing him from the depths. 'Get.. away from me! Why cant I speak? It's not coming out of my mouth!' He panicked. Someone's coming, a dark shadow, pitch black face touching him.

~

"Mh!" Akaashi woke up in a panic, his lips sealed. His face started to boil up, where's Bokuto?

Akaashi's eyes darted around the small dorm room, no sign of the owl boy.

"Bokuto-san..?" Akaashi whispered. "Bokuto-san?!" His words raised. His thoughts raced.

Did he leave?

Of course he left. Staying with someone like you.

Where did he go?

Don't leave me yet..

"Akaashi?" Bokuto walked into the room. "What's wrong?"

Bokuto's hair was down, drenched in water. His sweatpants hanged low and his sweater made him look amazing. Akaashi stared at him in awe.

"Akaaashii?" Bokuto's words slithered out. Bokuto closed the door and jumped onto the bed, bouncing and landing with his legs crossed under him. "What happened?"