Good (and bad) sides of work

Santana was standing outside the door of principal office. She was alone in big, empty corridor. God, they are private school, they could give here at least one chair. Her legs were fine for now, but how long can normal person standing and doing nothing? Santana thought about sitting on the floor, but then she reminded herself that she adult lady - and adult ladies in skirts DON'T sit on the floor.

- Oh go to hell principal Agner. What are you doing there so long? Painting walls or something?

- The fact is I was talking to secretary. Painting walls isn't really lady thing, is it? - Woman in black costume smiled to her. - I am principal Agner. And you have to be Santana Lopez. Come to my office.

Santana came through the door. She won't get this job anyway, so why wouldn't she have a little fun?

***

- Hi Smythe. - Joe patted his arm. - Jane told me that Fillick is in really bad mood today. And guess who is working with him? Our sweet friend Katie. I mean your ex-girlfriend and my ex-friend. I feel awful for her... Ok. I don't. But her life is going to be hell today, don't you think? Hello, earth to Smythe.. What is wrong with you today man? I told that your ex whad has been chating on you with your cousin is working with pure evil today.

- Really? - Sebastian looked at his phone again. - It is 8.00, she should be already there.

- Who??

- Sorry what?

- Who should be where?

- Santana on her interview.

- Oh.. Santana the sexy roomate... I feel sexual tension in here.

- Shut up Joe. She is not like that. She is smart, intelligent, a little mean. And her feyonce has recently broke up with her.

- Poor, little sexy girl.. Does she need a shoulder to cry on?? You know, I am free.. God Smythe don't look at me like that. I am just kidding. She is all yours.

- Thanks. - Said Sebastian sarcastically.

- You don't have to Smythe. I know that working with me is an honour.

Fillick.. We just needed you here.

- I am sorry?

- Wash your ears Smythe. You are working with me today. No talking, go and get me some coffee. - Fillick smiled at him meanly. - Move son. We don't have all day.

Just great. He will spend all day with the biggest asshole on this planet. Sebastian checked his phone again - And Santana didn't write. Thanks universe, I love you too.

***

- Do you have any experience miss Lopez?

- Should I be honest? - Sarah Agner noded her head. - I have never been working with rich children from politician's homes. I have never worked even with normal kids.

- Any qualifications? - Sarah looked at Santana from above glasses.

- None. I ended NYADA, but you aren't probably interested in that. .

- Summing up, you don't have any experience or qualifications. You don't even want this work and you probably hate working with children. I think I have got only one more question: Why the hell did you come here?

Santana looked in calm, blue eyes. Eyes, which looked just like Britney's ones. She looked Sarah in these eyes.

And she felt like something broke in her heart.

***

- You want to know why did I come here? - Santana laughed. In a moment her laugh turned in cry. - You want to know?! Ok. I am here, because my girlfriend broke up with me. I am here because I've got nothing to lose. Because when I came to this stupid city I was looking for flat and one guy had almost rapped me. And guy who I hated in high-school saved me then. I am here, because I live now with the guy who saved me, and he is my person now. Isn't it ironic? I am here, because I need work and money. I need something what will keep me wanting get up in the morning. That's why I am here. - Santana stood up while she was crying. - But I would be awful teacher.

- I know that. I have known since the moment I saw you. You won't be teacher here. But I can offer you something else. - Principal smiled a little. - One of my friends is looking for ballet teacher for children. Are you interested?

- If course I am.. But can I ask a question?

- Ok.

- Why are you doing it for me?

- You remind me some girl I knew in the past. And I know something about beeing dumped by someone you love.

***

It wasn't the worst day of his life. It was the worst of worst days he spended with Fillick. Why did this guy hate him so much?! If Sebastian knew what he had done to Fillick, he would know what to do. But he didn't do anything for god sake!!

Sebastian got out of the hospital when he saw Santana running to him.

- You won't believe Sebastian! - Wait, did she call him his normal name?

Santana stood up in front of him and nestled him really hard.

- I have got a job!

- In school?

- Kind of. In ballet school.

- No way Satan.

- You have to believe me smirk. I have got a work!! - She laughed. - And because I am not unemployed anymore, I invite you for dinner. What do you say about pizza?

- If you are paying.. - Sebastian smiled.

- Shut up horse face. Let's go.

Sebastian didn't notice that someone was watching him. And this someone's name was Dave Fillick.

You read = You comment