Mothers

When his mother finally left the place, it was 12 o'clock.

- What a sweet, smart woman. - Said Santana. - Was she always this kind of person??

Sebastian looked at her.

- When I was child she was different. Marriagr with my father just broke her. But I will tell you this sad and tragic story another time. You wanted to talk to me when she came here, so talk.

- Yeah... You see horse face I am not in mood to look for another flat. I.. After what happened yesterday I.. I don't really feel like doing that. And I need to live somewhere, so if your offer is still... Then I would like to live here.

- Ok.

- Wait what?? I am telling that I want move in here, and you say just ok??!! Nothing like: Do you have money to pay me, or what room do you want?? Nothing?? Really? - She looked at him. - Stop laughing!! And stop looking at me like I was some crazy person, ok??

- Ok.

- Aaaugh...

- Santana, slow down. I knew that you will want to move in as soon as I saw you standing out my door. I am sure that you don't have much money or even a job, but I don't care. And there is only one room you can live in, so why would I ask about it? Are you satisfied now? - He smirked again.

- I hate you. And I am moving in today. So if you would want to help me, then..

- Come on Satan. We don't have all day. Where is your friends apartment??

- I will show you. - She said quietly.

- Sure. - Sebastian opened the door - Ladies first.

Santana rolled her eyes, but she went out.

***

Quinn felt really bad. Her stomach definitely was having a party, but she didn't like it at all. Mornings were the worst. She spended them all puking, ot trying not to puke. Sometimes both at the same time. She could work only on afternoons, but in this time she was eating apples (suddendly she loved apples. It isn't wird, is it?). But this time while she was eating third apple (they were so good!) someone knocked the door. Shit.

- Coming! - She ran to the door. - Who the hell are... - She started, but then she was Santana and some handsome guy standing next to her. He looked a little similar.. Wait, wasn't it...

- Sebastian Smythe? What... - But Quinn didn't find out why he was there, because she fainted.

***

- Quinn, Quinn! - Santana was slapping her cheeks, but it didn't work. Suddendly someone's arms held her.

- Santana, she will be fine, but have to let me work, ok?

- Ok.. But..

- It is not the best place and time to talk. If you want to help, call alert.

- Sure.

Sebastian lifted Quinn's legs to make blood come to head. Then he looked at his watch.

- If she doesn't wake up in minute we will have to call. - He looked at Santana's face. - But don't worry Satan. Fainting is not so dangerous. Probably she didn't ate enough. - He looked again at Quinn. - Could you take hold her legs? I would want to check her head.

- Ok.

Sebastian kneeled, lifted Quinn's head and looked at it carefully.

- No big injures, no blood or bruises. But call the alert. I will hold her legs.

Santana noded her head.

- Alert? I am calling from..

***

- How is she? - Sebastian asked older, nice doctor.

- It is not any diseas, but ms. Fabray should take care of herself. I will tell more in front of the patient. But don't worry.

They went to room, where Quinn was resting. Santana was sitting next to her.

- Hello mrs. Fabray. How are you?

- Much better, thank you. Is it something serious?? - Quinn was stressed.

- Don't worry. It is serious, but it is not a diseas. You are pregnant.

- What?

- It is not bad news. We made a lot of tests, and for now I can that you and child are perfectly healthy. I think that you will be able to get out of hospital in a few hours. Oh, I forgot to say. It is beginning of second month. - Doctor smiled. - Congratulations. I will leave you with your friends now. - Then he left the room.

- I can't believe. Another unplanned pregnancy by Quinn and Puck. It is becoming boring you know? - but Quinn didn't ask. She just hugged Santana.

- And here we go. You have already turn on your mother instinct? - Santana smiled at Quinn, and then looked at Sebastian. - I think he should be godfather. - She whispered to Quinn's ear.

***

It was kind of sweet when Santana and Quinn were talking about the pregnancy. He could look at it hours, but when Puck (Quinn's husband) arrived, Sebastian decided to leave them alone. He wasn't their friend, and Puck wouldn't be happy if he saw him there. It could be confusing, and Sebastian didn't want to make pregnant girl stressed. He wasn't this kind of person anymore. At least, not in this case.

Suddendly he noticed that someone is shouting his name. He turned around, and saw Santana running to him.

- Why the hell didn't you tell me that you are leaving?

- I didn't know that you care about me so much Satan. My marriage offer is still actual. - He smirked.

- Let me think.. No. But why are you leaving? Did something happen?

- I just didn't want to make this situation any wirder. They don't know me.. And probably don't like me. I get it, I deserved. Why are you leaving? Shouldn't the three of you be happy now?

- Well, we are. But I told Puck what happened. And they want to talk with you. So are you going to come back or walk away like some fucking cowboy?

He looked her in the eye and smiled.

- I always wanted to be Indian, not cowboy.

***

- We want to thank you.

Sebastian looked at them. They didn't seem like they were joking.

- Why??? I mean... I didn't do anything glory or something.

- You helped Quinn. - Santana smiled to him. And she had really beautiful smile. - I didn't know what to do. I paniced. And you did what you should do.

- Santana is right. It doesn't mean that I like you, but thank you. - Puck reached out to him. Sebastian gripped his hand. - And it is not ok to don't like someone who helped your wife, so I invite you two for the dinner on Saturday, just to make myself like you.

Sebastian looked at Santana. Her face was saying "Try not to accept and I will break your legs", so he didn't really have choice.

- Sure. It will be pleasure for me. - He smiled to Puck.

You read = you comment