Friends... or something more?

Sebastian was exhausted. Fillick wasn't bad today. He was fucking devil! First, he litteraly diggged him by paper work. And when Sebastian was finally able to work with some patients, dr Fillick was making him look like fool in front of the patients.

- Hey chipmunk. I did shopping today. I am not going to starve because you are very busy doctor. Do you know how heavy are these bags? - Santana finally looked at him. - Are you dead or something Smythe? Because you look like you were.

- I am not dead. I just worked with mean asshole all day.

- Ok, this man has to be really big asshole if you look like that. If it will make you feel better, I am working with some dance robots. Ex primabalerinas and this stuff. My mexican psychic third eye says me that they are mean and psycho.

- So bad?

- Maybe a little. But I met someone pretty normal there. Her name is Cami and she is not even professional dancer. Just like me.

- Cami? Like Camille?

- Yep, but don't call her like that. She hates it.

- Sure, if I meet her I will remember.

- You will meet her on Saturday. She invited me and you for dinner with her and her fiance.

- What??

- She was with me when you called, and then she said she wants to meet you and invited us.

- Wait, she thinks that I am your..

- No, of course no. I said we are roomates and we don't even like each other.

- I like you Satan. A little.

- Thanks I guess?

***

Joe was listening to Sebastian carefully.

- So she kissed you?

- Yes.

- And you two are going for dinner with her friends?

- Kind of.

- Man, you rock!! The next step is probably marriage and 3 children.

- I don't think so. She still says she doesn't even like me.

- She doesn't have to like you to love you.

-------------------------

She doesn't have to like you to love you.

Sure Joe. You said almost the same thing about Katie. And how did it end?

But Sebastian wasn't worried about Katie. He didn't care about her anymore. He was thinking about Joe's words.

He just wasn't sure about his feelings to Santana. If he was going to try date her, he should be sure about himself. And he definitely wasn't.

Santana was beautiful, smart and Sebastian was never bored when he was with her. He liked her nicknames for him (even horse face). He liked her laugh. He liked her annoying sarcasm. He liked her eyes. He liked everything about her. Even the things he hated, like her clothes beeing everywhere. Or that she was always behaving like she didn't care about anything. Or that when she was watching TV, she was always watching ''Grey's Anatomy".

He knew about that. He knew that he likes her. But the question was: Did it mean he likes her as a friend and roomate or is it something more?

------------------------