Not really good pizza

- Tunner. - Fillick looked at him this Scrooge way.

- Yes dr Fillick? - Fillick always reminded him Nazi in some way. In this moment it was more than a little.Fillick was Nazi in every part of his terrible body and soul.

- We need to talk Tunner. But don't worry - not about you and one of the nurses. I am not interested in Holly anymore. - Joe blushed. - But I want to talk about your annoying friend - Sebastian.

- Sebastian? But.. but there's nothing interesting abo...

- Stop talking Tunner. Right now.

- Of cou...

- Shut up and listen. I just saw Smythe in front of the hospital. You know why it was interesting view? Because he was talking with girl who looks like Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek at the same time. So I am looking at them and I am thinking: what the hell is girl like that doing with Smythe. And you will tell me that.

- But...

- You will tell me, or I will the board about your little romance with Holly. I am sure they will be very happy for you two.. - Fillick smiled at him. He looked like Nazi and shark at the same time.

Joe didn't want to tell Fillick anything. But if someone finds out about him and Holly, he will be fired. Rule nr 1 in hospital? - No personal relationships beetween workers.

- I don't know much. Really... - Joe looked at Fillick and took a deep breath. - Just that they live together, her name is Santana and they know each other for very long time.

Fillick smiled again.

- You can go Tunner. Your little secret is safe with me. - Fillick laughed quietly - For now.

***

- Are we really going to eat this? - Sebastian didn't know himself was he more terrified or amused.

It all began when they came home. He wanted to go to Italian bar and eat pizza in normal way. But Santana said that she heard about promotion for pizza in some "Pizza world" or something, so they have called there abd there it was - Huge pizza, all in cheese and ketchup (Santana didn't like eating pizza with more ingredients - tell me now that she isn't wird).

- How could I know that when they write "big" it means "as big as your whole table" ? And don't be such a  malcontent today. It can be really good! - Santana tried to take a piece of pizza from box. - What the... - Cheese on pizza looked like gum, smelled like gum and tasted like gum. And you know what? I think it really was some kind of gum.

***

- You are not going to choose food anymore. This pizza tastes like it was made of plastic.

- I have to agree with you this time. It is awful. But it is not my fault. I am just poor girl in New York.. - Santana did puppy eyes.

- Please,  you are not poor, you live here. But you are a girl in New York. One from many, but still.

Santana rolled her eyes.

- You are not cool when you are mean, you know?

- Just like you Satan.

Santana rolled her eyes again. It was ..... interesting to talk with someone who is so similar to you. But what about...

- Do you have any plans for tonight horse face?

- Are you asking me for a date? Well, I am very greatful, but..

- Do you? - Santana wanted to slap herself for asking.

- Not really. Why are you asking?

- Because we are going to party all night. I have to start my new work in right way, don't I?

Sebastian just smirked. Partying with Santana Lopez. It is going to be the night to remember.

***

- Come on Lopez. How long can girl pick a dress?

- You had never had a girlfriend, had you?

Sebastian wanted to answer her, but he wasn't able to speak when he saw her. She was wearing red dress (of course mini), black high-heels and black leather jacket. On every other girl it would look good, but she...

- You look beautiful. - It was all he could say.

- Thank you I guess. - She looked at his face. - Stop smiling like that.

- Like what?

- Like I was wearing these clothes for you.

***

- So where are we going?

- It is surprise. But you will like it. Many drunk girls waiting for handsome doctor who will save them...

- Very funny Satan. Very.

- Thank you. I know that I have got great sense of humour, but it is nice to hear it anyway.

Sebastian rolled his eyes.

- Of course Satan. Of course.