Not so simple ceremony. Part 1

Everytime I apply for job, to collegue or anything else, there is one question, which always repeats,
Why.
Why do you want to study medicine, why do you want to work here, why are you the best candidat for this job.
The first time I was asked about why I want to be a doctor, I was so surprised, that I said the first thing I thought about - I told the story about my dead best friend, the one you already heard. Appareantly it worked - I got to collegue. But then I discovered that the first answer is not always the right one.
If somebody asked me about it now, I would answer completely different. Even thought it might not be the right answer too.
I chose medicine, because it is simple. Simple and beautiful.
Everything you do has got consequences. Every symptom is caused by diseas. Every diseas has got a reason (sometimes we just didn't dicover it yet). Medicine and life are simple. The thing is, sometimes we are so focused on the symptoms, that we forget about the reason.
That we stop asking why.

**********

- Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my fucking, stupid...
Cami panicked. Literraly, she just freaked out. Some people say it is normal, that bride wants to run away just before the ceremony. But Camille had much better reason to freak out than bad feeling about her future husband.
Her mother came. But not alone. Isobel Montgomery brought Tyler do her own daughter wedding. And she didn't even inform Cami about it.
- What the hell happened barbie? Because if you want to run away, it is kind of too late for that.
- Santana, I love you, and usually I really appreciate your creepy sense of humour, but my mother made my ex come to my wedding, and she didn't say a single word about it. And I feel that this wedding will be ruined by them. So could you please say something nice? This one time??
Santana didn't say anything. She just stood there and starred at bride, without one single move. Then suddendly she turned around, leaving confused Camille alone.
The Hungary Games just started. And believe me, there were going to be victoms.

*****************

Isobel smiled at Tyler when they were coming to the church.
- Don't worry boy. I am sure that when my stubborn daughter will see you, she will realise what mistake she is doing right away. I am so sorry that I didn't listen to you before. But I just thought that she will change her mind til now.
- Don't blame yourself Isobel. You just thought that Camille is wiser than she is right now. It is not your's or her's fault.
- You are so greateful! Even though she dumped you for this.. this... Auugh, just thinking about this.. JAMES makes me weak.
- In a few hours you won't have to think about him anymore. He will be gone from Camille's life forever. We just have to wait.

*************

Jesse and Rachel came into church as soon as Isobel and Tyler sat down. They were both to shy and confused to even talk to each other. Finally Rachel took a deep breath and tried to make this situation a little less weird.
- So, it is your's friend wedding? - She started desperately.
- Yes. James and I were going to the same school for a few years, before I got to Vocal Adrenaline and changed school. He was even dating my sister for a few weeks. - Jesse laughed. - But as you see, this relationship didn't lasted long.
Rachel smiled.
- Your sister. That's funny' you never told me that you have got sister.
- Well, I am telling it now. Her name is Marie, and she is 3 years younger than me. We used to have very good relationship when we were younger, but then my whole life changed, and I was so focused on performing, that I almost forgot I had a family once. Or, at least sister.
Rachel wanted to know more, but she noticed that talking about his family is hard for Jesse, so she just let it go.

- If she is 3 years younger, than she is 25 right now. Almost end of collegue life, huh?
- Actully she already finished collegue. She went to school a year earlier. My sister is kind of genious, what can I say. - He smiled. Rachel could see how proud he was. Like.. like he was talking about his own child.
- Wow. That's impressing. Is she some scientist now?
- Almost. She is a doctor. She started job just yesterday.
- She sounds like perfect person? Could you tell one single bad thing about her, so I wouldn't feel like nothing?? Pleease..
They both laughed.
- If it makes you feel better, she makes mess everywhere she goes. And she keeps forgetting about everything. But only in her private life. In hospital she is perfectionist. It is kind of weird.. I mean she looks for her clothes in the morning and almost gets late, but 2 hours ago she is perfectly organised and bossy. It is... scary.
- I guess it is. Although I never met her.
- I think you woold like each other. Marie is sometimes confusing and weird, and she has got very... specific sense of humour, but she is also smart, funny and adorable. Just like you.
Rachel blushed and didn't say anything for a few minutes. Not that Jesse minded. Looking at her was enough for him.