Good night after bad day

- Are you ok?

He looked at her so.. He just looked like he cared about her. Normally she would say something mean or start laughing, but he saved her. He didn't have to, she didn't ask to, but Sebastian Smythe saved her.

- Why?

- Why what.

- Why did you save me. You didn't have to.

- You don't deserve this. No one deserves. And I had to. It is my work - I am saving people. One way or another.

Santana looked at him carefully.

- You have changed.

- I am not such an ass, but it doesn't mean I changed. I just grew up. Like everybody.

- I... - she was a little confused - I should go. It is late. I made you so much trouble..

- Santana, it is midnight. And you didn't make any trouble to me. You don't have place to stay. So you are not going anywhere.

- I can stay at my friend's house.

- But I want you you to stay. Please, sit down.

She looked at him again.

- Ok.

Sebastian smiled at her.

- Here is the towel, toothbrush and some clothes. They are mine, so they will be very baggy. You can go to bathroom now, and I will make your bed, ok?

- Right.

She walked to bathroom but then she turned around.

- Sebastian..

- Yes?

- Thank you. - She looked deeply in his green eyes.

- No problem Satan. It is only a towel. - He said and smirked.

***

When Santana came back from bathroom he was waiting for her.

- I will show you the room you would rent. You can sleep there. It is much better than couch.

He opened white door. And then she saw the perfect place for her.

It wasn't very big. The room was long but not too wide. The door where on one of the longer walls. In the middle of second long wall there was bed. Next to bed there was desk and the chair. Behind these things on a short wall there was another door. On right side of bed there was short wall, all in bookshelves. It wasn't practical room - it had door on 3 from 4 walls, but it looked really nice.

- You can stop starring at it Satan. Beds are to sleep. - Right, Sebastian couldn't be nice forever. - Go - he pushed her a little to the bed. When she laid, he continued - I am in my room if you need anything. Good night. And if you will try to thank me again, then I will kick you out, you understand. Sleep good. - He turned around and switched off the light. He was going to leave, but she didn't let him.

- Sebastian, can you do one thing for me? - She sounded sad. - Could you.. Could stay with me please. I.. I don't want to be alone - she started crying - I.. I..

Sebastian came to her and hugged her.

- Shh... Don't cry Santana. Nothing happened. And nothing will happen to you, do you understand? I won't let them.. - He hugged her a little stronger. - I will never leave you Satan.

She was still crying.

***

She couldn't sleep. Sebastian have already slept, but she was still starring in the ceiling, laying in his arms. She wasn't thinking about this guy, Matt, or about what he wanted to do to her. She was thinking about Sebastian. He was like mystery. He used to be jerk, and hurt people, and now he is doctor. And he seemed like he cared about her.

Santana looked at his face - he was so innocent while he was sleeping. And he made her feel safe. More than anyone.

Maybe living with him isn't such a bad thing. And maybe.. Maybe...

But Santana didn't make a decision, because she was sleeping.

They were sleeping in dark and quiet New York. Suddendly they both smiled. Maybe they were both dreaming about the same things.