Bonus Chapter 1 - Yves

Start from the beginning

"I don't know about that. I mean, you're twins. You basically met each other before anyone. You were beside each other even before you were complete. Of course you both would complete each other. You shared the same milk, have the same blood and flesh." Yves tried to justify Sunghoon and Jay's relationship.

"I guess." Sunghoon tried to understand Yves' point. "But Jake's a nice guy. You're like my girl bestfriend, he's my guy bestfriend. I can only trust you with him. Did I sound silly?" He asked and chuckled.

Girl Bestfriend.

Well that's a big upgrade from a classmate. Maybe one day she can be his girlfriend.

Few months went by and Yves finally agreed to meet Jake for the first time. Sunghoon arranged time place and date for the three of them to hang out. One little problem though, Jake said he's going to be late, which was a turn off for Yves.

After an hour, Sunghoon had to leave the coffee shop for his training and left Yves there. He told her to wait for Jake because it's going to be sad if Jake came and nobody was there.

Yves sat there for three more hours, being judged by everybody, why she's all alone. She's had enough after another hour and finally stood up to go out. While walking home, saw a bunch of underground racers distributing the bets and prize money they have won.

Such delinquents.

She hates these people.

They're the worst.

"Hey! Skater boy, you're cool. How about you join us every friday." This tall handsome person told this guy who's holding a skateboard.

"Sure." He answered.

"Do you want to join us now?" The taller guy invited.

"Nahh, I'm already kinda late for something." Skater boy replied.

Yves was so scared of them that she tried to walk by as quiet as possible when someone blocked her way. "What are you doing out this late?" He asked. She knew that voice.

He removed his helmet and it's Yang Jungwon.

"You're a part of this?" Yves asked in shock. How come Sunghoon's opponent for student council president is involved in such an illegal activity.

Jungwon checked the time, ignoring her question. "It's almost 10PM. Let me drive you home." He offered.

"If the school knows you're involved with this, you'd be expelled." Yves threatened him, ignoring his concern for her. "But I won't go that far." She told him. "Withdraw from being the candidate for student council president, and I won't have to reveal this hobby of yours." She told him so Sunghoon would have greater chance to win. The other candidates aren't as threatening as Jungwon anyway.

"Sure, whatever." Jungwon smirked at her. "You do know that this won't make him like you back." He said bringing bitterness to Yves. "If he discovers that I withdrew because you threatened me, it won't make him happy either." He said making Yves hate him even more.

"Let's get you home. Minsung hyung, I won't make it tonight." Jungwon told the tall guy and then took Yves's hand, walking her towards the dark tunnel.

Yves still couldn't process the fact that she saw Jungwon with those type of people. The model student that everyone adores. The teachers love this person. "There's no secret that remains hidden. It's bound to get discovered sooner or later. You better stop this before it surfaces the campus. Your good record will not matter with a record like this. This is beyond the school rules. You're breaking a law." Yves muttered as Jungwon walked him out of the tunnel.