Chapter 1 Inheritance (Harry)

Harry's POV

*It hurts, everything hurts! It feels like my bones are being broken down and being built back up, then broken down all over again! What's happening to me!?! *

(Vernom) "Get up boy! Stop playing around and get up this instance!!"

"H-help me...."

Third person

Harry collapse onto the floor and Petunia, being a slight mother figure and because she felt sorry for the boy took Harry up to his room to see if he would wake up.

(Vernon) "Why did you bring his upstairs! You should have put him in the basement!"

(Petunia) "He still just a boy Vernon! He just passed out! I've told you to go easier on that boy! You don't even feed him enough for him to do anything properly! Plus you never let him sleep! He's always doing chorse! Or cleaning the wounds you've given him! I'm honestly surprised that boy's not dead yet! I don't even see why you hate him so much!"

"I hate him because he's a freak! He has magic! He has talked to snakes for gods sake!!"

"Wait what?"

(Vernon) "Yeah! He's a freak!! Only freaks talk to snakes or have magic!"

Petunia turned around and slapped him right across his fat pig like face

"That's me nephew your talking about! And my sister had magic too! Are you calling her a freak too!?!"

"But you hate that boy! You said you hated your sister too!"

"I never hated my sister! I was jealous of her cause she had magic and friends while I didn't!! And I never hated Harry! Our agreement was if me and Dugley were mean to Harry his punishments would be less severe! But if that's what happens when I agree to that I would hate to see how bad his punishments would be if I hadn't. Me and Dugley are leaving if you can't change you ways, one of these days you're going to kill that boy! And I don't want Dugley to be around when that happens!"

Harry woke up due to the amount of shouting

*What time is it? My head and back are killing me. Oh merlin I think I'm going to be sick!*

Harry ran to the bathroom. Petunia and Vernon heard running coming from upstairs so they went to see what had happened since Dugley was still upstairs. Dugley also heard the noise and went to check it out, he got to the bathroom first

"What the Hell!?!! AHHH!!!"

Dugley screamed at the sight he saw, a few seconds later his parents were beside him screaming while Harry was covering his ears, while throwing up.

"Can you all just shut up and stop screaming!! "

"H-Harry? Is t-that you?"

(Harry) "W-well yeah? Who else would it be?"

At this point Harry was done puking and flushed the chain on the toilet

"I think you might want to look in the mirror."

"What why?"

"I just would"

"Ok?"

Harry looking in the mirror, but what was looking back at him did not look like the old Harry, the Harry looking back at him and black fluffy ears and much longer hair, long enough to tie up. He hadn't even realised he forgot to put his glasses on but he could see perfectly find without them now. Rather than the normal human pupils, his were now more animal like. When he noticed the pain in his rigs was mostly gone he lifted up his shirt slightly and saw that most of the scaring, bruises, and broken bones were gone and healed. He look behind him and saw he had a large fluffy tail, his ears and tail had a slight Slytherin green tint in the dark, but under the light it was more a Griffithdor red tink. He chukeled to himself slightly

*My ears and tail have my two house colours, nice*

At the moment it was 10:45 and it was dark outside, but it was peaceful, unless you were in the Dursley household. Vernon was yelling at Harry while Harry was actually putting up a fight and winning. In the end Harry pulled out his wand and threatened Vernon with it

"You can't use magic outside of school you freak, you're not allowed!"

"I did when I was younger and nothing happened! Plus I'm old enough now to use it in self defense! So watch what you say you old, fat pig"

"Harry, why don't you go back to Howart's, I bet they'll be able to explain what happened to you"

"Gladly, I hate this Hell hole anyways! Don't bother picking me up in the Summer, Uncel Vernon, not that you ever do."

Harry ran upstairs and grabbes his supplies and his owl, he shrunk the supplies and put them in his pocket.
Afterwards he came back downstairs carrying his owl and walked out of the door, but before he left he turned around and put a painful spell on Vernon, I would only last a few hours but it would still be a decent enough punishment compared to what Harry got his whole life.

Once Harry was out on the main street he summoned the night bus to take him to the Diagon Alley, where he would most likely find Hagrid, and get the rest of his school supplies early, since school starts back in another 2 weeks.

"It's good to be back Wizarding world, it's good to be back. "

Anyways I hope everyone is staying safe with Covid 19, good luck and Merry Christmas, or as me and my friends say, Merry Crisis! Cause Christmas is a total nightmare at times! Have a great day, night, evening, see yall in the next update, bye guys, girls and  non-binary/Gender fluid pals, peace out. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ