5- cutting the string

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi paused for a moment and thought, "... What about Gundham... Gundham... Gund-.... Gundham..."
"GUNDHAM?!" He screeched, "stupid Kazuichi! Stop Stop!" He shouted, hitting his head multiple times, "get out of my headdd!!!" He shouted, "I'm not gay! I'm not gay! My Soul mate is a girl! A very pretty one! Her size doesn't matter! All I know us it's a girl! NOT A BOYYY!" He cried as he fell onto his lawn, tugging on his hair.
There's no way... He could like someone like him..

Tatsuos Pov
--------------------------
He looked outside his window and saw Kazuichi on the ground.

He opened the door and stared at Kazuichi.

"Kazuichi... Are you okay?" He asked, slowly making his way towards his son.

"Dad..." He sniffled as he lifted his head to face his dad.

"... Kazuichi, you have to come inside... It's going to get cold..."

"I know dad..." The mechanic sighed, getting up from the ground.

Kazuichis Pov
-------------------------
Once he got up, he walked inside his house and went straight to his room.

"Dammit!" He grunted, throwing himself on the bed.

*knock* *knock*

"Aye Kiddo, you okay..." His father asked.

"Y-Yeah... I'm doing fine" He mumured, getting off his bed to open his door.

"... Are you sure...?" He asked

Souda nodded his head and hugged his dad.

"Huh? Why are you hugging me so suddenly?" Tatsuo smiled, hugging his son back.

"Dad... I'm scared..."

Tatsuo sighed and started rubbing Kazuichis back, "...whats bothering you?"

Soudas eyes widened, "h-huh?! N-Nothing!" he screeched

"Then why are you scared?" He asked, ending the hug to look at his son.

"...nothing! i-i just watched a scary movie! Thats all!!" he chuckled nervously.

"..." Tatsuo just stared at Souda and nodded his head, "oh, i see, makes sense" 

Gundhams Pov
-------------------------
Gundham and Sonias friend date has ended so they decided to take separate ways. 

When Gundham opened his house door, he was greeted with his mom, she had an evil smirk on her face.

"so..how was your Friend Date?" she said as her smirk widened.

"Angel, you have come to such an odd conclusion..." he sighed, closing the door behind him.

"ehe! just a mom doing what a mom does best, and thats asking questions about her sons girlfriendd" she giggled

"... She is not my soul mate, she has already found hers, and hers seems to be the same gender as yours" He smirked, "oh? She's a lesbian!" She chuckled softly.

"Aha! Sorry Gundy" She said as she put her groceries up.

"I had no interest in her anyways-" He mumured as he walked up to his room.

"Whatever you say" She giggled.

Once Gundham went to his room, he felt a sudden urge to puke.

Why...?

He puffed his cheeks and held his mouth trying to avoid throwing up at all costs.

He ran to his private restroom and slammed the door shut.

"GUNDY! ARE YOU ALRIGHT! I HEARD THE DOOR SLAM?!" Akumi shouted as she ran up the stairs, going into Gundhams room.

"Gundy darling? Are you doing alright?" She asked, knocking on the restroom door.

"Mpph... Y-Yes Mother, I am doing alright, no need to worry" His words were muffled, but I'm pretty sure she heard him.

"... Okay, as long as your safe..." She said, her voice starting to calm down.

She walked out his room and headed back to the kitchen to finish putting groceries up.

"....."

He looked down at the toilet to see non other than...

Bright pink and Lavender flower petals mixed with blood in the toilet.

"... Again..." He whispered.

He glanced at the handle and flushed the toilet.

".... I should inform the angel about this blasphemy happening to me..."

Akumis Pov
--------------------------
She glanced up at the fridge and smiled.

"Finally! I finished putting groceries up!" She said, dusting herself off.

"Finally I can take a brea-"

"I apologize for disturbing you... But I do believe something unbelievable has happened again..." A voice interrupted her.

"Huh?" His mom turned around and frowned.

Gundhams Pov
--------------------------
"What is it Gundy Darling?" She asked, tilting her head.

"... I do believe something bizarre is happening to me..."

"What do you mean Gundham?" She asked, "... Oh... You mean about the flower petal situation, right?"

"Mhm.. That is correct..." Tanaka said, nodding his head.

"We'll have to go see a doctor to understand the situation, I'm sorry..." She frowned.

"It's alri-"

"You'll have to skip school tomorrow, I'll register you-"

"You don't have to do that, I'm pretty sure I'm capable of attending cla-"

"Gundham Tanaka! You must go to the doctors tomorrow! I will not let you go to school if your not feeling well!" His mom shouted.

"... Yes Angel..." He mumured, crossing his arms and going back upstairs to his room.

Kazuichis Pov
-------------------------
"Ugh!" He groaned

He slammed his door shut and planted his face back in his bed.

"I hate life right now! It'll be best if I don't have a soul mate at all! I hate this! I hate this! My soul mate is NOT Gundham! I know it's not!" He shouted, banging his head onto his pillow over and over again.

"Screw this... If Gundham doesn't appear at school tomorrow, then he's probably my soul mate. BUT! I doubt he is my soul mate..." He mumured, blush appearing on his face, his face starting to sweat a bit.

He dug through his dresser and...

*snip*

He looked down and rubbed his forhead.

"I CAN'T DO IT!" He shouted.

"I'm not gonna kill my true love just to see if the edge Lord is my soul mate!"

"HE'S NOT MY SOUL MATE THOUGH! I KNOW HE'S NOT!" He shouted, throwing his scissors on the ground.

"... B-But what if he is..." He mumured.

He looked around his room and chuckled a bit, "who am I kidding... I should just try to be nice to him for once and if my string becomes visible to me... Then..." He felt his face heat up, he was nervous.

(A/N If Someone, like for instance, Sonia was nice to Chiaki, then only Sonia could see the string, since she's the one who showed act of kindness, idk how to explain it)