3- Fuyuhikos feelings?

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Why? Why was this happening to him?
He rushed towards the sink and looked up at the mirror...

"Huh?"

"A petal?"

He grabbed the petal and examined it, then carefully placing it in his pocket.

Kazuichis Pov
-------------------------
Kazuichi was quietly sitting there, staring at Sonia.

"M-Miss Sonia..." He stuttered.

"Yes?"

"Do you think Gundhams okay?"

"... I'm positive he's doing alright" She smiled, "after all, he's a supreme Overlord"

"..." He just stared down at his hands and fell asleep.

Gundhams Pov
--------------------------
Once he put it in his pocket, he started speed walking towards the classroom.

"Why on earth is this happening?! Should I ask the teache- no they're completely useless I shouldn't overestimate them"

He ignored everything around him and just walked back into the classroom.

"... Gundham, are you okay?" Sonia asked, getting up from her seat.

"Hm? Yes, I'm perfectly fine, I didn't harm myself" He said as he put his hand in his jacket pocket.

Kazuichis Pov
-------------------------
...
Kazuichi looked down at Gundhams hand and noticed something.

Was it a lavender flower in his hand?
What was that?

"... Hey, edge Lord, what's that in your pocket?" Souda asked.

"... My po- it's nothing, it's just a treat for my four dark Devas" He lied.

"Nothing it's just for the hamsters" Kazuichi just mocked him and continued to sketch on a piece of paper.

"Don't say such foolish nonsense!" Gundham growled, shoving Kazuichis hand, making him mess up on the drawing.

"HEY!" He shouted, "YOU WANNA GO YOU FUCKER?!" Souda shouted, getting out his seat, picking Gundham up by his scarf.

"Mn... " Tanaka winced at the feeling of someone touching him.

That's when it happened again.

*cough cough*

Tanaka shoved Kazuichi away.

"Ergh!" He hiccuped a flower petal out his mouth.

"...what the hell?" Kazuichi mumured, "Screw off freak" He grunted, moving his seat next to another person.

Or more specifically, Fuyuhiko Kuzuyuu.

Fuyuhikos Pov
--------------------------

There he sat, staring at the scene before him, glancing at the pink haired boy every now and then.

There seemed to be something special about him, but he couldn't tell what it was.

"Ayo!" A voice called out, making him jump up a little, "Huh?" He looked up and saw Kazuichi, "Fuyuhiko, right?" He chuckled.

"... Yeah, you actually know my name?" He mumured, covering his blush with his hands.

"Yeah, we're in the same class, how could I not..."

"O-Oh! Right!" The yakuza just looked at the mechanic and tilted his head.

"Oh, Wanna be friends?" Kazuichi smiled, "... Friends?" The Yakuza just stared at him in confusion.

"Friends...hmm? yeah, I guess, it's not like I have anything better to do" He shrugged his shoulders, trying to hide the fact he's madly in love with the boy in front of him.

"Anyways, I'll be sitting here from now on because hamster Chan man over there is being a dick!" He groaned.

Gundhams Pov
--------------------------
He sat there until he noticed Kazuichi left.

"..." Tanaka turned around and saw Kazuichi talking to Kuzuyuu, "oh..." He mumured.

"Gundham? Are you okay? That flower petal just came out your mouth and there's blood on the desk. .." She frowned, "no... I'm fine... I'm not as weak as you think!"

Sonia just nodded her head and patted Tanakas shoulder, "if you say so..."

Kazuichis Pov
-------------------------
"d-did Miss Sonia just touch Gundham?!" Kazuichi screeched, "Huh? Yeah, why?" The Yakuza asked.

"... Miss Sonia isn't even my Soul mate, might as well give up on her then..." He sighed, extremely disappointed.

"I don't know... Maybe... Try looking for someone else..." Kuzuyuu mumured, his face turning slightly red.

"Eh... What other chick could possibly be my soul mate... I mean, there's this feeling that they're close to me... But I just don't know who it could be ya know?" He chuckled softly.

"S-Someone close to you?"Fuyuhiko repeated, "yeah... Like someone... In this classroom..."

Just hearing that made the Yakuzas heart flutter, he had something special... He had... Hope

Kuzuyuus face turned red as he started messing with his tie, "U-Uhm.. Do you have any idea on who it might me?" He asked.

"Maan! If I knew that, I wouldn't be telling you about this!" Kazuichi groaned.

Gundhams Pov
--------------------------
Tanaka turned to Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko, his heart starting to beat faster for some odd reason...

Could he be in love?

No... He isn't capable of such feelings...

... No... His feelings were confusion...
That's right... Confusion on why such weird thing could happen.

Why did he throw up blood, including a petal?

Should he ask someone about it? Maybe Akumi Tanaka, his trusted parent?

He thought about it and nodded his head in approval.

Yes, he should ask the angel, she might have information about it.

Sonias Pov
-------------------------
She turned to Gundham to see him staring at someone... But... Who was he staring at?

She glanced at the person and back at Gundham, a smirk appearing on her face. Wonder what she was thinking...

"So Gundham... Do you maybe... Have your eye on anyone right now?" She asked as she was tapping on her desk, "hmm? Oh, no one, wh-Why would you ask such a question?" Tanaka mumured, his face turning slightly red.

"Gundham! Your blushing! Who is it??" She giggled.

"Absolutely no one, your just embarrassing me..." Tanaka mumured.

"Oh! Goodness! My apologies, I didn't expect you to get embarrassed!" She chuckled softly.

No ones Pov
--------------------------
The entire day, Kazuichi has been hanging out with Fuyuhiko and Nagito, while Gundham hung out with Sonia Nevermind, the Ultimate Princess.

"Okay class, I'm back, and I apologize for my disappearance on the first day of school" Miss Yukizome smiled, opening the door, "It's alright ma'am" Sonia chuckled softly.

"We'll start learning about the meaning of hope tomorrow, so get ready for it!" She cheered as she put her hands in the air.

"Jeez, finally we get to leave!!" Kazuichi groaned as he got out his chair and put his arm around Fuyuhikos shoulder, "let's go bud!" He laughed, leaning close to him, "Y-yeah, I know..."

They both exited the classroom and headed for the park, until they passed by someone. A girl with blonde-ish hair and a pink dress.