7- Found Out

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

His face got hotter as soon as he saw his string, and who it connected to...

It was the male next to him...

Kazuichi...

Kazuichis Pov
-------------------------
"Uhm... Gundham, you good man?" Souda chuckled.

"H-Huh?! Oh, my apologies, I didn't realize I have zoned out all of a sudden" Tanaka mumured as he hid his face inside of his trusty scarf.

"... Gund-...Gundham...?" He stuttered, "your hand is... Your squeezing my hand a bit to hard..."

"Oh! Again! I cannot believe I have to apologize so many times! I truly am sorry my prince- i-I mean- Kazuichi!" He said as his face got even redder from embarrassment.

"Prince-? Gundham... What the hell are you even talking about?" He cracked a laugh.

"..." He quickly let go of Souda hand and quickly walked away into the classroom.

Gundhams Pov
--------------------------
"This is why I think Soul Mates are a ridiculous thing! They always make you say slightly odd blasphemy!" Tanaka grunted as he took a seat on the chair.

"Gah! I-Im here!" Souda screeched as he busted the door open.

"Yeah, Yeah, no one cares you nasty skank!" Hiyoko snickered.

"...O-Oh.." He just ignored the traditional dancer and took a seat next to Gundham, sitting there awkwardly.

"..."

"So... Did you maybe... I don't know... Find out who your soul mate i-"

Tanaka interuppted Souda by placing his hand on the others cheek, caressing it.

"..."

"Yes Kazuichi...I-... I did I fact find my destined lover..." He said with a small smile, "and I have chosen to accept it..."

"... Ah..." He leaned closer to Gundhams hand and smiled, "well, can you keep your hand here... I-I kinda like it when your doing that" He blushed.

"..."

Kazuichis Pov
-------------------------
"Jeez, should I do it.. I don't even know if he's my soul mate or not he's just being suspicious!" Souda thought.

"Gundham..." He mumured.

"Wh-"

"Good evening students! I'm glad that all of you are happy to join class today!" Miss Yukizome shouted with a smile.

"Gyahh!!" He screeched as he pulled away from Gundhams hand and sat down normally.

"H-hey Miss Yukizome" He mumured as blush was forming on his cheeks.

"Greetings Kazuichi, I'm surprised you managed to welcome me to class" She chuckled, taking a seat in her teacher chair.

Gundhams Pov
--------------------------
Gundham glanced at Souda and felt his face flush.

Was he in love with him?

He knew Souda was his soul mate but...

"... Gundham, are you feeling alright?" A voice asked.

"Hm? Oh, I'm doing just as well Dark Lady, no need to worry" He mumured.

"Oh, okay, if your feeling well..."

Kazuichis Pov
-------------------------
"Jeez, Gundhams actually staring at me... I'm getting pretty nervous, did I do something wrong..." He thought.

Souda decided to look at Gundham, which he later regretted.

"Shit! When did his entire presence make me all flustered..."

He started nibbling on his finger nails and avoided eye contact with the breeder.

Sonias Pov
--------------------------
"I see Tanaka staring at Kazuichi and Souda-San looking nervous... Is something wrong with those two? I don't know... Hm... Keep thinking Sonia!" She thought with a smile.

"Oh! Gundham... I see that yo-"

"Sonia, not now, we are in class, you can talk to Gundham after class" Chisa smiled at the princess, "oh... My apologies ma'am"

--after class--

"Gundham" Sonia smiled, tapping his shoulder, "hmm? What is it?" He asked, turning to her.

"Well! I noticed you and Kazuichi were staring at you..." She giggled.

"O-Oh... Uhm... It's nothing-" He gulped, his face flushing.

"Mmhm~~" She smirked.

Kazuichis Pov
-------------------------
"Hey Gundham! Remember what you said??" Souda smiled, bouncing behind Tanaka.

"O-Oh... Yes I remember" He stuttered.

"Well then! Let's go!" He smiled, pulling Gundham out the chair.

"Ehehe! You two seem to be getting along" Sonia chuckled, clapping her hands together.

--at the cafe--

Gundham, Sonia, Chiaki, Akane and Kazuichi all made their way to the cafe. Kazuichi sat next to Gundham while Sonia and Chiaki were sitting next to Akane.

"Thank you Miss Sonia for inviting me here with y'all" Souda said with a smile.

"Huh? What do you mean? I didn't plan this... Gundham probably did" The princess chuckled softly.

"Ohh! Gundham planned to come to the cafe because I caught him peeking on Ka-"

"I was just doing a kind gesture" He interuppted Akane as his face turned red.

"Oh, Thanks Gundham... I guess" He mumured, resting his head on the table.

"... Kazuichi, can i... Uhm... " He turned to Kazuichi and put his hand under the table.

"Yeah? What is i-" He stopped his sentence as soon as he felt a warm pair of hands holding his.

"Ah..." He felt his face redden, "jeez... Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me.." He mumured, his palms getting sweaty.

"Souda-San, are you alright?" Sonia asked, "o-Oh.. I am..."

"Are you sure you are alright? Your face seems red..." She frowned.

"YeAh!" He said, his voice cracking a bit.

"... Okay.. "

Gundhams Pov
--------------------------
He turned to Kazuichi and smiled.

Oh how much he adored Souda...

Tanaka pulled the other male closer to him, and rested his head on Kazuichis shoulder.

"The fuck Gundham..." He mumured, his face turning even more red.

"Oohh~ so is this why both of yalls attitude changed towards each other" The princess giggled.

"No... N-Not really... " Souda blushed.

"I mean... I don't really like him"