Drunk confession

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT TERMS AND +18 CONTENT SO PLEASE IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT DON'T READ

"I hate you!" I scream at him crying,
mascara dripping down my cheeks. -Y/n... don't you understand? -
- What exactly am I supposed to understand !? What do you expect of me after what you just did? I'm leaving-

While I get home I swear in a thousand languages, among other things luck was never on my side so I stumble falling on the asphalt and peeling my knee.
- Shit... FUCK YOU! I HATE YOU PARK JIMIN-
Hot blood stains my pants that had holes in them. I hated everyone in that exact moment.

PARK JIMIN. The school fuck boy and the most popular boy, or simply the person I hated most of all. He always had the habit of humiliating me in front of everyone, often bullied me, along with his friends. But they could. The Fantastic 7.

But the last week we had gotten closer, we even went out to the cinema once. I had fun ... I thought we were friends. I also asked him for advice on how to deal with a guy I liked. And that had worked. I finally managed to get Lee Jae Wook, my crush, to ask me for a date. I was super happy. But when everything seemed to be going well, Jimin arrived.

- Argh I can not stand him- I snort banging a foot on the ground, still sitting on the bench in front of the garden of my house. I had been sitting out there for hours now.

- Come on Y/n we have to go home- he said out of nowhere, putting a hand on my shoulder and separating my hand from Jae Wook's. - What are you doing? - I said between my teeth trying to free myself from his grip that was only tightened. - Who are you? - asked Jae Wook visibly pissed off and staring intently at Jimin he asked me -Y/n who is he? -

- Jimin ...-
-... I'm her boyfriend- his interruption had made my saliva go sideways, I almost didn't choke. Then he took me by the hand causing an inexplicable shiver down my spine and dragged me into the corridor leading to the physics lab, out of sight of all the other students, leaving Le Jae Wook at the lockers. - What the fuck are you doing? - I asked him. - Y/n you can't be with him-
-What?- I was perplexed, ever since he thought he could give me orders. - Y/n listen to me- and he had come so close to me that my breathing had become strangely irregular. What's the matter with me? Is it because I'm angry?

- I don't want to-
-Why do you always have to go your own way? - -Jimin can you explain to me why you broke in? Why?! - now I don't have time to waste in this pointless fight even though I was dying to know why he did it and I go back to the guy I have a crush on, hoping he isn't gone. - Are you still here? - I gasp, agitated and embarrassed, praying he won't leave me there like that. I had waited so long this moment I couldn't just fade away like this.

-Y/n listen- I nod but can't concentrate. I am very agitated. - I'm sorry but I can't go out with you, I didn't think you were hanging out with people like Park Jimin- he snorts and turns his back on me. Tears begin to fall on their own and I feel Jimin's hand grab me by the shoulder. I shrug it off and when I turn my eyes are filled with anger.

Then the rest of the story you already know how it goes. After what I think were the longest three hours of my life, I just wanted to go home. It was too cold to stand still standing there. I was probably making it too big a dilemma. But still I couldn't stop crying. I take my phone out of my pocket and in the weak light of the sunset I mirror myself on the blank screen. - I'm horrible- I whimper trying to clean the mascara that had dried along my cheeks.