When he hurts you without knowing you had feelings for him

Min Yoongi. Business colleague. The sexiest and most beautiful of the whole building. But also the coldest, indifferent and straightforward.
I've always had feelings for him and we had known each other for a few years. We both worked in the marketing department, different but attached desks. We were quite close, in fact, our whole company of friends was very close, as university and work had always remained the same.

-Yoongi, today we have lunch at the bar, it's Wednesday, so don't be too late- I warn him when I get up from my direct position at the company
bar-restaurant.
On Wednesday our group ate together and then in the evening we would go out to some party, a habit now, since the rest of the week could not be breathed. As Fred said 'during the day he works, in the evening he makes girls fall for him' but by dint of repeating it he remained single and begged us to never break up with.
-Mmm- he nodded without moving his gaze from the screen, continuing to view our new product.

-Hey Y/n- Ara shook her hand in euphoria as she moved her things from my chair. Strangely today she was not wearing makeup, in fact it was so new to see her barefaced that only now I had noticed her dark circles.
-And Yoongi? Where is he? - she asked, biting into her sandwich. -He'll come soon- Jin comes towards us playing with his tag, sitting on the opposite side of Ara. This is so weird, usually these two are inseparable.

I glance at my friend, but she pretends to have lost something on the ground avoiding my call. Really unusual. -Oh here are Yoongi and Jisoo- Fred shouted running towards us and pointing to the other two who could be seen in the distance.

His gummy smile is everything. I really would have spent whole days watching it. His slim physique, perfect legs and his hands...oh god.
-Y/n stop drooling- Ara pulls an elbow on my side and I realize that I have stared at him too long only when we make eye contact. I lower my head to my coffee when I hear the chair next to mine move and seeing that he was sitting down I start eating to avoid an awkward silence.

I try to act my best not to show how tense I was, but when I get the bottle to drink I just make a mess.
All the water spills on my skirt and I can't even dry myself properly because of my hands trembling but somehow I handle the situation. -Hey calm down- -I'm trying Ara- but I feel his eyes on me.
-Y /n you're the usual clumsy- he giggles.

Actually I think he had somehow noticed my feelings, even if he didn't point it out to me, but I was sure he had understood. I'd tried asking him out more than once and he'd always lied to me saying he was busy, when in fact it was just an excuse to avoid me. After the last blow not wanting to make myself even more ridiculous, I had given up.

-So how are things between you and Jin? - I ask Ara trying not to let others hear me, taking another bite of my sandwich and smiling at her. I'm in a cold sweat, still embarrassed by what I've just done.

She does not reply me. -Didn't you have a date last night? -
-Yes-
-So? How did it go? - I ask excited to know the details. But the reaction I get is quite disconcerting. -I don't think ...-  she stops and her eyes are immediately shining. I turn to Jin, his gaze is worried, but he doesn't say anything. All the attention is on them. -I don't think I feel so good- -Ara! -

And like in a movie scene, she gets up from her seat running towards the bathroom and he, afflicted with worry, ran after her and with a poetic 'Wait!' he had grabbed her wrist.

-Can we know what is happening? - I ask confused. Fred snorts scratching the back of his neck. -Let's say that Jin made a mess-
-What is it?-
You only hear the noise of Yoongi that takes a sip of his Americano. -Jin had asked her out the other night and had even confessed-
-Get straight to the point- I say no longer bearing the suspense that was gathering in my stomach, since I already knew that part of the story.