Alexandrio

I teleport Ariane to a guest
Room and call onto Grigorio to guard her.The vampires that attacked Ariane's pack were level 3 vampires.Normally I wouldn't worry about them making trouble, but a  level 3 vampire's bite contained poison.More like snake poison, only when bitten, the victim is weakened and suffers a slow agonising death within 5 minutes of the bite.My vampires usually mind their own business unless they are being offered gold. Vampires are greedy mother fuckers I'm surprised leprechauns are thought of as worse.
           Someone had initiated the attack because our kind hated wolves and wolves hated us in turn. We stayed away from each other's territories and that suited us just fine.
            "The female mutt is demanding your presence my lord". I didn't like his tone and certainly not the way he referred to my mate
        " Her name is Ariane you are not to refer to her by any other name.Do we understand each other?"
       "Yes my Lord".
    I cut off further telepathic communication from Grigoria and teleport myself to Ariane's door.I can feel my mate's distress and I wish to ease it anyway I can.It would have been much easier to go directly to her room but I think she would want some level of privacy as I have just taken her away from her pack.
      I knock on the door but don't wait for a response as I open the door. Grigorio's face is pinched with frustration but once he sees me,I see his shoulders relax slightly.
        After he leaves the room I turn to my mate,"You asked for me Ciccio?"
   "What's going on?what did The shaman tell you and why are vampires and wolves working together to attack my pack? And whatt the hell is your name" Her hands are balled up into small little fists and I can't help but smile with amusement.
       "ahhh My name is Alexandrio little one. I'm surprised it took you this long to ask. And well I do not know about the attack but I intend to find out why my vampires would do such an outrageous thing.And as for your first question I'm not telling you anything till I am sure you can handle it. I will not lie to you but I can not tell you right now"
       Arian grunts in distate,"well thanks for nothing"I'm surprised she ignored the comment about the vampires being mine but looking at her now She seems frustrated, but then I smell the lust on her. I can feel my irises change colour but I don't bother controlling them, Ariane gasps and swallows rather loudly.Before she even blinks,I'm on the bed with her pinned beneath me.
           I lick her neck and her taste has me drunk with lust.i feel her pulse going wild beneath my lips and I resist the temptation to Mark her.Instead I brush my lips against hers to give her a chance to deny me of what we both need right now but when she doesn't shrink away I nip at her bottom lip with my fang which causes her to moan,I kiss her as i wrap one hand in her hair,while the other chokes her slightly, she gives out another moan and her hand goes downward to rub my dick though my trousers.Before I lose control, i pull back her hand and rip her shirt apart.
        I unhook her bra and latch onto her tits.I groan at her delicious taste and my hips thrust onto her wet center as she wraps her legs around my waist.I look into her eyes and see that her wolf is looking back at me.
I lift her off the bed and remove her jeans and toss them away,I rip off her panties out of impatience and suck her clit hungrily.Her hips buck off the bed but my arm pushes her down.I inhale her delicious scent and go back to pleasuring my mate. Her little gasps and moans are driving me insane and I feel her hand grip onto my hair.
      I thrust two fingers into her slippery channel as suck onto her clit.I work her till her pussy clamps onto my fingers and a cry of ecstasy is heard across the room.She writhes beneath me as I release my cock from my jeans and thrust into her, fuck. Her pussy immediately grips my cock and I lose it. I hold her hands above her head and thrust into her so hard the bed hits the wall. I'm out of control and I know it, Looking into her eyes,I see the same wanton lust going through her too.I go down and kiss her and she closes her eyes in bliss,"Open your Eyes Mate, see what you're doing to me"
       Ariane's eyes open lazily and she gasps as my dick gets bigger. I want her to breed my child so I don't plan on pulling out. I latch onto a nipple and suck and that's all it takes to make her shatter. We cum together and I hesitate before getting off her.I pull her to me and stroke her hair as she drifts off to sleep..