Explanation(No need to read if you don't like)

So before I start explaining, my view is completely based on the Fandom Wiki, I know it's not that trustable, but I don't know where else to look, and I think I got a good view on AlphaTale through the Wiki.

I will also leave all the links here.

So let's start :D

And one more thing. This is how I interpret the story after reading their wikis, as "Chapter 1" is something I'm confused when reading and I barely understand it- Sorry SHADIKAL15 qvq

(All of this was written at Dec. 12, 2020. So this may or may not be outdated by the time this is read)

———

So, I'm pretty sure most of you know that Alpha and 404 are brothers, then they have a 'Mom' aka The Astral Mother

(It's said in Alpha's wiki in "Relatives" while 404 does not say that, both his (404's Fandom Wiki's "Relationships") and Alpha's wiki claim each other as brothers so we can say, in a sense Astral is also 404's mom.)

If you look through Astral's Wiki, you would actually notice in "Relatives" instead of Alpha & 404 it says "William & Adam" and both are listed as "sons."

If any of you read the chapter before this, don't those sound familiar?

We can eliminate William quite quickly as on 404's Fandom Wiki Page his "Full Name" is listed as "William/Error404"

---View on Alpha---
Adam, if we go to Alpha's AlphaTale Wiki, after "Personality" the next thing listed would be "Adam" and it says and I quote;

"The Boy he once was is always there in the back of his mind wondering if he should just slip away and never come back, but he knows somewhere out there that someones crying for help and he can't refuse to answer. But he would do anything just to die and live with his family again."

(Alright, so this is where I thought of something to make this have sense for me)

As said, the boy he once was. So we can confirm that they're one in the same just different time periods.

Two, in the back of his mind. So this rose questions. Was Alpha kind of like Nightmare? In my opinion I don't think so.

So me having just thought of rewatching "Kill Me, Heal Me" thought 'Can Adam be classified as an "alter" like Alpha had D.I.D (Dissociative Identity Disorder) or M.P.D (Multiple Personality Disorder)'

It would in a sense, make sense.

I'll explain to the best as I can, DID happens when someone experience traumatic experiences when their personality is still developing. It does this to help the person cope with said traumatic experience. When the body does this, it causes the person to get "alters" and from the same site it says that "alters" can have different age, gender, race, gestures & etc.

So this would actually make sense for Alpha & Adam in a way. First near-death experiences count as traumatic experiences, so being killed by his brother? Relative? (I'll explain later I swear-) then being turned as a ghost could have caused this, or the experiments by Astral. (The experiments will be explained later)

Two, personality wise, Adam cares more for others than he does for himself, he's also enclosed and can be passive-aggressive. Alpha instead wants to be depended on, he wants his brothers (No that's not a grammar error, the AlphaTale wiki says that) be able to depend on him. He's also slightly homophobic (According to his trivia-)

So I can say in my opinion it was due to experiments, since Alpha seems to still have contact with his brothers and isn't passing through them. But, then again the split could have happened when he got killed, so that's up to debate if you want.

Then why isn't Alpha listed with DID or experiencing amnesia or any of the effects of DID?

One, this is a theory or my view. Two, Adam is just at the back of Alpha's mind, meaning he could have not ever tried "switching" and taking control.

Three, note how Alpha's background is portrayed in his wiki "They both lived happily" no mention about the experiments, meaning that if Adam was in control at the experiments, then there's a good chance that Alpha won't remember that. (Nevermind this view depends on if Adam was in control or not in the experiments)

What does it mean by "slip away and never come back"?

Considering how he never took control, Alpha must have carefully been able to live on without him. So Adam, not finding a use for himself as an "alter", thought of just disappearing.

---Brothers---
I mentioned this in my view on Alpha. So let's start.

If you open up Astral's AlphaTale wiki and head to the Trivia part, the third bullet says and I quote:

She has a passionate love towards Omni

So, I'll just think of this as favoritism, and that Astral likes him the most. Than to think of it as "Sexual feelings" as that in a sense would be incest.

Anyways, Omni or also known as Omnipotent!Sans. (Yes. He is wrapped up in this shit.) If you head to his AlphaTale Wiki, and would you look at that his "Relatives" is The Astral Mother classified as "Mother" :D

Then let's read one of the first few lines of his backstory:

"Omnipotent!sans used to resign in Alphatale and was known as Ares among them and lived in the laboratory of the Astral Mother along with his brothers William, Adam, Jacob, and Deilos."

So, we have 5 siblings in AlphaTale if I'm correct.

‐--Omni---
So as said in his Wiki he was called Ares while he was still in AlphaTale. Anyways, then an incident happened, Jacob suddenly stabbed him between the eye sockets with a sharp rock. Astral took Ares/Omni to the lab and "threw Jacob away" from what I can tell, she abandoned Jacob due to the incident. When Astral was healing Ares/Omni, their bad intentions got the better of them as they, to say experimented, on Ares/Omni during surgery. You can find out more om his wiki.

(^^Info is found in his backstory on the AlphaTale Wiki)

---Jacob---
So if you continue reading down Omni's backstory, you'll find out about the incident, where Jacob suddenly attacks Omni, before he was thrown away by Astral. So just like Alpha, 404 & Omni, he now goes by a different name, also known as Infected.

That's a big jump?

Nope, I'm basically saying he's kind of like Alpha. DID, except he has two "alters" instead. Why? Go to the "Personality" part of his AlphaTale wiki. You'll find three subtopics which would be: Infected, Jacob and D2 (As the time I'm reading this)

I can guess when these splits could have happened.

Since D2 is considered 'What is left of Infected's goodness' I can guess that the split happened during the experiments.

While Jacob, he can be considered as the small amount of sanity that is keeping Infected from going ballistic. If Infected were to be unconscious, then Jacob could take control as said in the wiki. Though, he is no kinder than D2 he would most likely try to kill everything.

Infected, I'm guessing the split happened when he was abandoned, basically he is sanityless. I suggest just reading the wiki for the rest of Infected's personality.

And we're done- I think- 

(By the way, I still don't know what happened to Deilos-  Sooo- Would you guys like him as one of the papyruses in this story?)

If you have questions ask here, I'll try my best to answer and I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense.