-Ϲ ɧ α Ρ τ ɛ ʀ 2-

--- Last time on this book---

"Hey Error, I'm baCk-- Error?" 404 looked around, not seeing Error insight.

"Maybe he'S deStroying..." 404 mumbles as he opens the codes of the multiverse to see if an AU or Copy was being destroyed.

'He's nOt... bUt hiS cOdes arE iN An aBandoned AU....' 404 thought as he looked through the codes of the abandoned AU.

'Error you got baited didn't you? Mostly likely with chocolate-' 404 thought with a 'You fucking serious?' look.

------

Author's PoV:

Currently Error was sitting on a couch in Nightmare's Mansion, while eating... I think we all know it, chocolate. Specifically Cross' stash of chocolate. How did this happen? Well, let's see.

---After 404 left Error alone on the cliff---

'Mm, wHaT tO dO... dO i aCtuAlLy hAvE a PupPet oF 404...?' Error thought to himself before opening a portal to the Anti-Void to see if he had an actual puppet of 404.

Before Error could find a puppet of 404 he heard a portal open, assuming it was one of the Star Sluts, he quickly turned around to be met with... Nootmare, with a face that says 'Will you come with me yet or do I need to drag your ass with me?' 

"uH, niEthEr?" Error answered sheepishly to the unsaid question.

Nightmare sighs, till he got an imaginary light bulb above his skull.

"I will tell you were Cross' chocolate stash is you come with me." Nightmare decided to just bait Error with chocolate, yeah, he will give him some chocolate, Cross has way too much at this point so two birds with one stone. 

"...uGh... FinE..." Error thought for a bit before hesitantly agreeing, I mean it has been a while since he got some chocolate, plus it would only be for a bit, right? Prove that he is fine get the chocolate then head back to OuterTale, easy as chocolate, right?

Nightmare gives him a small smile before motioning him over to a portal he just summoned, Error then closes the portal that he originally opened to the Anti-Void and heads to Nightmare's direction. Nightmare then gestures Error to go first which Error didn't really mind and went in while Nightmare followed.

Now they have arrived in a 'battleground' of what you may ask? Uno. Dust, Horror, Killer and Cross were all playing UNO in the middle of the living room, and it wasn't peaceful to say the least...  

"HAH! PLUS FOUR DUDE!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU CROSS TO DESERVE THIS?!"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR STEALING MY CHOCOLATE AND COLOR RED!"

"WHY THE ONE FUCKING COLOR I DON'T HAVE?!"

"THANK YOU! UNO!"

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

(I know this doesn't probably make sense, but I'm in the middle of a zombie apocalypse game and it's currently 12am when I'm writing this- so please excuse my illogicality right now-) 

Error just glanced at them, and remembered the times he and the others would do that. Nightmare seemed to have noticed Error glancing at the others, but just ignored it, Error was the so called mom of the group.

"So where are you hurt?" Nightmare asked as Error sat on one of the couches.

"i DoN'T rEalLy kNoW wHaT iS hEalEd aNd nOt..." Error admitted a bit sheepishly.