Ch.10 Dual Wielder's Target

Bam!!

Kimika's feet were planted on the court, making her legs balanced as her arms made contact with the ball. As she makes contact, she placed her hands on the court in order to stay balanced, not making unnecessary movements that'll harm her. 

"Yes, Mika!!" Emiko cheers as the underclassmen followed suit. Their audience was in awe at the sudden dig. Hanami smiles as it worked on her part as she gets the kill afterwards. Kimika smiled and raised her fist upward to celebrate her dig. Osamu shows that he's surprised with his eyes and nothing more as Atsumu was getting fired up. 

"That's frickin' cool!!" He beams as the girls heard it. Kimika smiles at him to Osamu's dismay. "I won't hold back on serving, Mika!" Suna and the others on the court deadpans at his determination. 

"Weren't you going easy on her in the first place?" Osamu questions. 

"Sh-ut up!" Atsumu hisses as Aran smacks his back for being rude. Kimika chuckles and smiled at his behavior. 

"Send your jump and float serves over, Atsumu!" Kimika challenges, which made the fangirls think she's getting too cocky. But Emiko tells the underclassmen all about Kimika's mindset on the court. Atsumu smirks and points to her before a serve went over to them. As the game goes on, the girls manages to stay 2 points behind the Boys. 

"Kimika-chan's so badass." Chuya bursts, eyes sparkling as Kimika went in for cover the spikers, taking the second contact when Miyoko digs it, receiving almost every jump serve. She felt fire up as well while Suzume was watching closely and quietly at every move Kimika makes. The Boys on the bench were amazed as well, having no idea who was Kimika as a volleyball player. They could not believe that Kimika can dig up a few of Aran's spikes on point, going off the court to cover the ball if it touches their hands, and basically diving on the court. "She's my idol, Emiko-senpai." 

"That's great to hear." Emiko smiles. "She does boost the morale along with Hanami. She's been the one to do that in Middle School." 

"Yes, she was." Chuya nods. "Me and Suzume were on the team but I guess she doesn't remember us."

"Oh?" Emiko raised an eyebrow. "Well, it's a good thing Kimika gets to remember you both this season---nice receive!!"

"Slow down!!" Coach calls out as Kimika has been running around everywhere, almost overwhelming the others with her speed as Miyoko sends a ball that spined to much which resulted in a double. Which was a point for the Boys.

"Sumimasen!"

Coach calls a timeout as the Boys cheered. She stands in front of the starters that's taking a break. "Kimika, slow down bit okay? You can let others dig their own balls but if you're going get it, you must communicate with one another."

"It's a habit. Sumimasen." Kimika dips her head as Rika pats her shoulder.

"It's fine! You've been keeping me on edge with those digs, Mika."

"Yeah, I've been trying to hold my own as well." Hanami and Momo agrees which made Kimika at ease.

"But we're getting killed by Rin-kun's spikes." Rika crosses her arms. "I don't know if leaving a space open for Kimika is good. He doesn't hit that way."

Miyoko and Momo both nod since they keep getting killed by those spikes. Coach hums in response. "Kimika, you'll be playing on the right side when Suna is in. You'll do so when Miyoko is up front. The next set, since it's almost over. The rest of you keep doing what your suppose to do. You all don't need to block their famous quick attack. No, I will not tell you to only focus on blocking and shutting them down. You can't. They're guys and will jump higher--so, this is where your defensive skills are put to the test."