Ch.19

Normal POV

"Ooh...." Miyuki hums in response.

"What?" Her best friend, Aratani stands next to her and followed her gaze to the match of Inarizaki and Shiratorizawa. She tilted her head in amazement of the rally that's going on that court. She can hear both Liberos' voices but Kimika's voice was louder. Aratani was casually looking at Natsumi and wondered what kind of Libero she is. She knows of Kimika since they the same age but wondered about the First year.

"The one with green eyes is good." Miyuki mutters. "Very scrappy and have great ball control."

"She's the Vixen Libero." Aratani points out as Miyuki meets her eyes with a curious look. "Oh, right. She is like one of the top players to look out for when you play against a team. In this case, Kimika Koizumi is like a Libero star. Her nickname is badass like yours."

"Ah!" Miyuki nods in understanding. "That's cool."

As the Foreign Ace admires them from afar, she herself, couldn't wait to play against them. Since they didn't in the tournament.

"Mine!!" Kimika calls out as she gets the chance ball. That's when Miyoko ran the offense all quite perfectly. Miyuki somehow felt reminded of her cousin. She would think Shiratorizawa had something missing. It felt off to see them play like this but she wouldn't believe her assumption all too much.

"Yess!!" Kimika cheers as Amaya performed a broad jump. The ball went through Mei, 3rd year Middle Blocker, and Megumi's block; almost getting a one touch. "Let's go!!" She claps in encouragement.

The Coach smiled because she knows the team is hyped up already. Kimika can boost the moral as well. Even if she's a Libero.

Kimika chuckles softly as she feel sweat rolling down her face. She felt the fire in her stomach flickering as she her mind wondered what's Osamu doing. She sneezed out of nowhere—crouching down to sneeze as Rika laughs at her.

"Samu!! The hell!!"

Over at the Boys' Gym, Inarizaki had a timeout and Osamu sneezed out of nowhere, scaring Atsumu in the process. He deadpans before excusing himself and going back to drinking water.

~~~