Ch. 9 Square UP

Kimika's POV

"Morning, Princess." Osamu mutters as he was passing back papers because our teacher called him to do it. 

"Morning, Osamu." I nodded and grinned as I watched as the papers slips on my desk. My heart was beating fast as I only clashed with his dark eyes for a a second before being amused with the assignments. 

He would always greet me when we're close in this proximity. It's a bit weird but I'm starting to get use to it. It makes me want for him to say hi to me. I could never start it off. It's so awkward and embarrassing. That's why I would like a man who really understands me and takes initiative. If not, bye. 

I can hear the girls in our class, spitting venom at me from behind me as I was seated in the 1st row next to the window. Osamu is seated almost the center of the class which all the girls and a few boys are mixed with him. But that couldn't stop all the chatter. Somewhat I wanted to hear what they whisper and gossip. I wonder if they heard that Asana isn't on the team. She thought. I knew after she showed her true colors in front of the Coach---she's cut.

It's good that her sister is more mature than her. I knew she was when she was asking Emiko on how to read hitters since she couldn't get it the first. I'm really amaze of the team. I keep forgetting that I am new to this team too but with my sisters there, I feel safe and at ease. They have my back and I have there's, on and off the court. 

"Hey, Princess." 

I turned my head and see Suna and Osamu walking with me to the gyms. I waited for them, don't care if the fangirls were following us. I have no doubt that the bleachers will be full. 

"Hey guys." I nodded to them. 

"Hey---" Osamu gets cut off as Atsumu pushes him forward, almost making him trip over his own feet. 

"Hey, Mika!!" Atsumu beams which made I flinched because he just came out of no where. I sighed in relief as he laughed at my reaction. "I'm here too ya know----ahh!" He gets hit in the head by Osamu who was glaring at him while walking down to the gym. Suna had his phone out which I spotted as I laughed because I am basically in the background of the twins' bickering. 

"You dumbass! I almost fell over the hill!" Osamu yells as I moved towards Suna's other side to watch him film. I heard the fangirls squealing as Atsumu appeared. I passed students who were looking at me walking with the Boys but I was so focused on looking over Suna's shoulder to see him recording still, all the way to the Boys' Gym. 

"Ya piece a trash! I still need to get back for last time." 

"Last time? Dumbass, that was my pudding! I should be the one to get back at ya!" 

~~~

Normal POV

The Boys' gym was almost crowded with around 55% of the people who came to watch are girls and the rest is boys. The whole school got wind of the news of a joint practice for the volleyball teams. And it'll be entertaining to watch. 

"Miya-senpai is so hot!" A fangirl squeals as the guys were warming up as the girls were on the side stretching out on the other court before warming up. 

"Girl, which one?" 

"Omg, both--duh" 

"Ah! Miya-senpai!" The fangirls say intrusion as Rika and Sora was grunting in disgust. 

"Geez, would they ever shut up?" Rika groans in annoyance. "The boys have their own cheerleaders..Yay~" Her sarcasm made Kimika laugh a bit as she adjusts the sleeve on her right leg that compresses her knee. The girls are wearing black shirts and shorts like the boys and basically the practice jerseys are..red. Kimika ties her hair in a ponytail as she stands up to get warmed up. She stretches her arms, twist her waist from left to right, and jumped on the balls of her feet in place before Coach directs them to warm up hitting.